No announcement yet.

Mark Zuckerberg is now worth more than Warren Buffett

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do you care so much?

good for him, he found a way to come up. He owns a business and think his clinets are dumb****s? who here owns a buisness and have clinets and think they dumb****s too? its quite common.

Only think I dont like about that ****** though is he is robbing natives of their land in hawaii

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      I'm still worth less than both.
      at least you're a better balls slurper than anybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Yeah man but Tech stocks are more over-valued than Berkshire Hathway.

286,720.0 of BH vs 1,167.28 of Google vs of 204.74 of FB vs 190.58 of Apple

P/E ratio of 40.86 of BH vs 30.96 of Google vs 30.05 of FB vs 17.56 of Apple

Amazon has a legit claim to be overvalued as it saw a huge growth in the last couple of years, but rest are undervalued compared to Berkshire.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            why do you care so much?

good for him, he found a way to come up. He owns a business and think his clinets are dumb****s? who here owns a buisness and have clinets and think they dumb****s too? its quite common.

Only think I dont like about that ****** though is he is robbing natives of their land in hawaii
            He stole it but whatever

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Amazon has a legit claim to be overvalued as it saw a huge growth in the last couple of years, but rest are undervalued compared to Berkshire.
              Yeah man I saw that after I typed.
              But how many units of stocks do they have available to the market?

Which one has a greater total value Bershire or Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Zuckerberg had a lot of luck on his side. I'm team Winklevoss.
                luck? lol you mean theft? it was the winklevoss twins that had the idea of facebook. zuckerberg stole it like a typical....

nvm.

its the same reason why albert eintein became the gold standard for intelligence and genius despite the fact that he stole his ideas from actual geniuses like henri poncaire and olinto de pretto.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Yeah man I saw that after I typed.
                  But how many units of stocks do they have available to the market?

Which one has a greater total value Bershire or Facebook?
                  Facebook still has potential to grow but Berkshire is already at the potential, not to say that Berkshire can't grow more but it's already over 270k per share, it would be my dream to own a few of them as a legacy stick to own..

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

Berkshire has never split its stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      luck? lol you mean theft? it was the winklevoss twins that had the idea of facebook. zuckerberg stole it like a typical....

nvm.

its the same reason why albert eintein became the gold standard for intelligence and genius despite the fact that he stole his ideas from actual geniuses like henri poncaire and olinto de pretto.
                      You really hate the Jews don’t you?

Comment

Working...
                      X