Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Andrade still considered relevant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the vanes fight was more than 4 years ago and hes done nothing since lmao. career suicide

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Yep. He spends more time at other people fights than fighting himself He's frustrating. After he beat Willie Nelson in impressive fashion his he started getting buzz. Then he delayed the Culcay fight. Didn't look good in the Culcay fight. Vacated the belt instead of fighting Lara. Vacated the belt and didn't look good against Fox. Then turned down the fight against Derevyanchenko. I have no idea what's going on with him but at this point he's really not worth keeping up with
      It's strange. He's clearly very talented but inconsistent. I wouldn't mind HBO trying to force him and Jacobs to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        It's strange. He's clearly very talented but inconsistent. I wouldn't mind HBO trying to force him and Jacobs to fight.
        The middleweights on HBO are doing the Canelo dance. They're all fighting around each other in hopes of getting a fight with Canelo. Andrade and Jacobs should be fighting instead of Jacobs and Spike. Nobody wants to separate themselves from the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          The middleweights on HBO are doing the Canelo dance. They're all fighting around each other in hopes of getting a fight with Canelo. Andrade and Jacobs should be fighting instead of Jacobs and Spike. Nobody wants to separate themselves from the crowd.
          It's a damn shame HBO has zero quality control... But maybe they're actually at the point where they can no longer put on quality shows.

Comment

I kinda see him as under the more relevant guys cuz he's so Kirkland-ish. He could sign with all the right people in every field & he'd still find a way to shoot himself in the foot so I suspect we still got dumb sh^t to see with Andrade.

I foresee him selling his 0 in the dumbest fight imaginable for him. Probably some random guy from another country. I kinda felt he was trying to give his 0 to that last guy he fought somewhere abroad who he barely beat in a split decision iirc.

Comment

Working...
            X