Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward will never be considered as an elite fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never be? He's been considered an elite fighter for a while.

Your personal feelings are not reality. Everyone in boxing with a voice on the matter would say Ward is elite.

Comment

the things people do to trick themselves

Comment

Ridículos post.

Comment

Not only is he an elite fighter... He BEAT elite fighters in their primes.

Comment

More dumb threads. Funny how bad some are feeling though lmao.

Comment

Ward is the biggest cheating disgrace in boxing history. he's worse than Golota and Ruiz combined.

Comment

I didn't agree with the stoppage of Ward/Kovalev 2 and thought Kovalev edged the first fight......so I am no "Ward hater"....

Imo Andre Ward proved he was an elite professional before he ever moved to Light Heavyweight and at amateur level I'd say winning an Olympic gold medal is proof enough of being 'elite'

Comment

He absolutely is an elite fighter. If anything, the last fight highlighted just how good he can be when he puts his mind to it. Go watch that 4th round. That's about as elite as you'll ever see another fighter look against great opposition.

He's also dirty, but it doesn't mean he's not elite. Hopkins would fight dirty too, as have a whole bunch of other people. Fighting dirty takes some skill. It's up to the ref and his opponents to know how to handle it.

Comment

He's not in the same league as the Mayweather, Holyfields, Froch's & Ali's.

Casual fans barely know who he is tbh

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
                      He's not in the same league as the Mayweather, Holyfields, Froch's & Ali's.

Casual fans barely know who he is tbh
                      I think your fingers slipped and you typed Froch by mistake.

Comment

Working...
                      X