Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it normal to not know how to talk to women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I avoid them at all costs.

Even at the stores. If its a female cashier I leave my crap their and get the hell out.

Same way if I see one of (them) on the same side of the sidewalk as me. I cross the street and thank God I'm alive.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I avoid them at all costs.

Even at the stores. If its a female cashier I leave my crap their and get the hell out.

Same way if I see one of (them) on the same side of the sidewalk as me. I cross the street and thank God I'm alive.
        Same here. Just the smell of a woman's deodorant makes my dick hard. So I stay away from them as much as I can. I can bust a nut just from hearing them laugh, even if they're laughing at me.

I'm so beta I can't even live vicariously through a man who gets p*ssy. I live vicariously through guys like punchr, even if he gets rejected, at least he's able to speak to them while not getting a boner.

Comment

Just pretend like you're talking to an ugly girl.

Comment

When i talk to birds i start rubbing my pecker

My pecker does the talking

Comment

Yes most guys suck at talking to women. But most guys don't cry about it on the internet

Comment

Literally everything you do now that you didnt do as an infant was taught to you, so yes it's a normal occurence if you didnt observe/learn from someone succesfully interacting with women and never picked up on it.

Comment

if a guy is gay or a virgin, its normal

Comment

If you're too scared to talk to a girl then your chances of being a lonely virgin are basically astronomical.

These days most woman worth having expect their men to give them the universe before they give it up.

If you can't even grow a pair and talk to them, then you have no chance of landing a modern woman worth having.

That's like a person who doesn't know how to walk trying to get Into the NBA.
                    Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-19-2017, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Once you get to know women, their behaviors and what they're about, that question loses its value. They aren't these great mystical creatures they are very far from it.

Comment

Working...
                      X