Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko vs. "Axe-Man" Walters Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lomachenko will style on walters.too slick too hi tech lol.

Comment

I'm pulling for Walters but I think him being out for so long makes a tough fight even tougher. Had this been when they initially planned it, I had Walters all the way because he looked much bigger. Now, Loma has grown into the weight and should be able to handle the size difference Loma by UD.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 10-24-2016, 10:00 AM.

Comment

This is gonna be a great fight. Can't wait for next few months!

Everyone is counting out Walters after the "draw" against Sosa. But this may be his time to shine.

Comment

I'm picking Lomachenko by decision but I think it will be a close fight. Walters has a good jab and has shown flashes of good inside fighting which is probably his biggest keys to getting the W.

Comment

Will be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              lomachenko will style on walters.too slick too hi tech lol.
              Too slick? Most of the guys he has faced have hit his face repeatedly during the course of the fight. Walters will do the same except with more power.

Comment

Loma just another overhype doemestick Youro fighter, Walters knock his ass out...

Comment

Loma will school Walters for most of the fight but Walters will have some good rounds because of his size and reach advantages. Still easy UD for Loma.

Comment

Walters jab won't be a problem for Loma, actually it would be hard to Axeman to work when his jab is not effective. But monster uppercuts Walters throws at the mid and close distance are gonna be a problem for Vasyl.

Comment

Lom may win but it won't be easy. Walters has height, reach, and power so that in itself will give him some trouble. I don't think he has faced a fighter with the kind of power the axe man brings. Should be a good fight either way. I got Walters since everyone is picking Loma.

Comment

Working...
                      X