• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Trump responding was wrong.
    its called the 1st amendment.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      its called the 1st amendment.
      Hilary had the same right yet didn't choose to exercise it in response to a woman that blamed her for her sons's murder. Why? Most likely because she is smart enough and experienced enough in politics to know you can't win in this situation even if the person accusing you is wrong.

This story would have been over last Friday if Trump wasn't so immature. This was a no win situation so it was best to just leave it alone. By saying nothing he would have appeared to be the bigger man.

Yet another example of why Trump isn't ready to be President.
      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-01-2016, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Hilary had the same right yet didn't choose to exercise it in response to a woman that blamed her for her sons's murder. Why? Most likely because she is smart enough and experienced enough in politics to know you can't win in this situation even if the person accusing you is wrong.

This story would have been over last Friday if Trump wasn't suso imm and just let it go.

Yet another example of why Trump isn't ready to be President.
        are you blind/death?

Hillary BEEN responded.... just because she didnt respond during the DNC doesn't mean that she NEVER responded.

Comment

are you blind/death?

Hillary BEEN responded.... just because she didnt respond during the DNC doesn't mean that she NEVER responded.
          As I asked, did she respond after the convention? No.

Don't you get it yet? The spotlight is different now that they are officially nominees for President. What they say has more of an impact because of the position they are going for.

Additionally, what you say will most likely be judged literally. You keep talking about me "reading between the lines"rather than you reading exactly what he said. You are trying to create wiggle room where you can't.

It's the difference between a regular conversation and one during a job interview. In the interview you will say things differently because the goal is getting the job.

I can't understand how some of you Trump guys do not get this.

Comment

As I asked, did she respond after the convention? No.

Don't you get it yet?
            I get it.... to ya clinton supporters this is what ya say when she flip flops on topics on a DAILY basis:

so just because she didn't say anything during the corrupted DNC its ok right?

Comment

I get it.... to ya clinton supporters this is what ya say when she flip flops on topics on a DAILY basis:

so just because she didn't say anything during the corrupted DNC its ok right?
              You are missing the point. By not saying anything about the woman who said that, Hilary showed she wasn't taking it personally. Trump took it PERSONALLY. He was petty to respond to the father. then call out the mother, who never said anything to him. The father also never said Trump didn't read the Constitution-yet he reacted as if he did.

We know Hilary wasn't at fault for her son's death same as we know Trump didn't offend the Kahn family directly. Both are grieving parents. You expect Presidential candidates to show them empathy and let them vent.

Comment

Common sense will prevail once they are in the voting booth. People will remember those who voted for Brexit that are now hoping they can undo what they have done.

TRUMP is a moron who happen to be a rich A-hole with good business acumen.

America should insist he show how Tax record before the election start. and I'm pretty sure he did a lot of hocus pocus to CHEAT the government in taxes.

Comment

Working...
                X