Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao will SHOCK the world when he STOPS Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
    I'm telling you, if this fight ever takes place, Pacquiao will shock everyone when he stops Floyd. Floyd never fought someone with such power in both hands, foot work, foot speed, hand speed, and stamina - NEVER. The shoulder roll crap works when Floyd is fighting someone who throws less punches and MUCH slower. That **** is not going to work if he fights Pac. Not to mention, Floyd has some problems with southpaws. It's not a wonder why Mayweather doesn't want it, even after Pacquiao agreed to all his sissy demands.

There I said, he will STOP Mayweather and I would bet 300 million points if the fight ever happens.
    This will no longer be a surprise anymore. It WILL HAPPEN with 100% certainty. I used to just ignore these "Floyd would stop Pac" threads. Now they have become meaningless to me. Say what you will about Floyd being the best defensive boxer in the world. This is not about Floyd. This is about super Pacman.

Floyd has become irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Baracka Flocka View Post
      A Few Things.

It would not shock me if Pacquiao stopped Mayweather, However, I don't see Mayweather getting stopped.

This fight is a 50-50 Fight.

However Manny could win in more ways than one. He can simply outwork
      Mayweather or TKO him.

Mayweather can certainly outpoint Manny by slowing the pace of the fight down.

Mayweather has one thing down pack always and its Ring GENERALSHIP

Lastly it's not sissy demands by Mayweather. They're reasonable and Pacquiao for whatever reason good or bad hasn't agreed to ALL of the demands. Say what you will but Mayweather's demands weren't getting met.

I think I'm one of the few posters in here who equally like and equally respect both fighters. Yeah It's possible.
      Great post! I agree with all that.

Comment

I'm telling you, if this fight ever takes place, Pacquiao will shock everyone when he stops Floyd. Floyd never fought someone with such power in both hands, foot work, foot speed, hand speed, and stamina - NEVER. The shoulder roll crap works when Floyd is fighting someone who throws less punches and MUCH slower. That **** is not going to work if he fights Pac. Not to mention, Floyd has some problems with southpaws. It's not a wonder why Mayweather doesn't want it, even after Pacquiao agreed to all his sissy demands.

There I said, he will STOP Mayweather and I would bet 300 million points if the fight ever happens.

you tell em flomies like it is

Comment

Well said. I forgot about that point too, that Floyd is not even as strong as Pac's last few opponents. Oh boy, I never been so convinced that Pacquiao would beat Mayweather but right now, he will really beat him, and bad.

They also say that Pac has no defense. Pay attention, Pac's defense is his offense.
          Your being biased right now though. Your just looking at pacquiao and only looking at his upsides.

Pac has issues with counterpunchers, obvious. So to beat Floyd really bad is a big reach. And fact, Floyd is as strong as Pacquiao's last few fights. Oscar at 154 couldn't even push Floyd around the ring. Mosley at 147 couldn't even bully him around. So to say that is a big reach as well.

All I know is Floyd has the tendency for winning very close fights. I would say at this point 60/40 Floyd's favor. And that is only if Pac doesn't really do roids.

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
          Real talk!!!!!!!! NOBODY at 130-147, NOBODY. no 140 pound fighter, no 147....Marquez would get beat easy.

Nah, I think Valero would have murdered Marquez. Oh well...

Comment

i've always thought that a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight can go into a trilogy. But to have a trilogy, there should be that first match. At this point in their careers, they either fight each other or not fight at all anymore. There is no one left worthy enough to fight either of them!

If they do fight? I am a pacfan and would love to see Pacquiao win. But I want a rematch, and a trilogy. I don't think whatever outcome that first match will be, there will be something, someone, who can cook up a controversy to justify a rematch.

Comment

Wrong. It won't be much of a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                Your being biased right now though. Your just looking at pacquiao and only looking at his upsides.

Pac has issues with counterpunchers, obvious. So to beat Floyd really bad is a big reach. And fact, Floyd is as strong as Pacquiao's last few fights. Oscar at 154 couldn't even push Floyd around the ring. Mosley at 147 couldn't even bully him around. So to say that is a big reach as well.

All I know is Floyd has the tendency for winning very close fights. I would say at this point 60/40 Floyd's favor. And that is only if Pac doesn't really do roids.

Nah, I think Valero would have murdered Marquez. Oh well...
                How am I being biased? Pac had trouble against a counter puncher like Marquez but you have to ask yourself, if Pacquiao the same fighter since then? Hell no. A much better improved fighter when it comes to technique and everything.

Comment

How am I being biased? Pac had trouble against a counter puncher like Marquez but you have to ask yourself, if Pacquiao the same fighter since then? Hell no. A much better improved fighter when it comes to technique and everything.
                  how many counter punchers has he faught since then? Exactly.

Pac isn't the same fighter but also take note that each person he faught since then has the habit of..... comming forward constantly.

And there is still the question of Pacquiao's legitimacy. If he takes the OSTs and is proven 100% clean. Then I will be very very surprised if he walks through Floyd like he has done to every fighter recently.

Comment

I agree. Pac will end Mayweather's streak. The power, speed = too much for the shoulder crap.

Not to mention Roach.

Comment

pacquiao has yet to fight someone with defens like floyd,manny has yet to fight a top fighter thats not standin right in front of him.floyd has beat the **** out of every southpaw he has fought and manny didn't agre to all of floyds demands did u not watch 24/7

Comment

Working...
                      X