X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Siq/ View Post
    arsenal fan running after wenger begging him to sign mahrez lol
    He's gonna go in and try buy Lazcatte again for 35.05m

Shocking how many players that club has let slip.. when you want quality you have to pay that extra few million...

Comment

• Not a bad start for Zlatan, eh?

3 minutes into his debut, overhead kick goal.

Comment

• Zlatan already scoring for United as well.

This coming season is going to be very interesting.

Comment

• Zlatan styling on bums, big deal

Comment

• Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
            Just making up more stuff then now eh? Barca was never in the discussion

Playing for Real Madrid was a child hood dream for Ronaldo
            I'm not making stuff up, i'm using common sense. If you believe he would have rejected Barca's offer to stay in Manchester it's your right too.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              imagine the power of Yaya Toure with the ability of Iniesta...that's Pogba.
              Jesus. You realise we've all seen Pogba play mate? He's not some hidden youtube talent.

Serious terms - Yaya has done basically everything Pogba has ever done in a football match in technique terms, but far more frequently and in bigger games.

I can't deny Pogba's talent but let's calm it a bit until Pogba gets anywhere near the status of pure matchwinner that Yaya and Iniesta carry.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Jesus. You realise we've all seen Pogba play mate? He's not some hidden youtube talent.

Serious terms - Yaya has done basically everything Pogba has ever done in a football match in technique terms, but far more frequently and in bigger games.

I can't deny Pogba's talent but let's calm it a bit until Pogba gets anywhere near the status of pure matchwinner that Yaya and Iniesta carry.
                I would hope you've all seen him play, on a regular basis.

Yaya Toure is not on the same planet as Pogba when it comes to technical ability, nor is he better on a frequent basis

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

Yaya Toure is not on the same planet as Pogba when it comes to technical ability, nor is he better on a frequent basis
                  You're doing one of two things here: You're either massively underrating Yaya Toure as a technical footballer or you're massively overrating Pogba as one.

Yaya is a world class technical footballer off either foot.

Comment

• "The power of Yaya with the technique of Iniesta." As if to say Yaya is all strength

Yaya IS the blueprint power/technique hybrid footballer. Pogba has a long way to go to get even close to Yaya's PL legacy.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post

This the same Yaya who was bullied by Pogba in both group stage games last CL?

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post

No, about 3 or 4 people have genuinely seen Pogba play on a regular basis. Nobody on these boards watches the Spanish, Italian or German leagues at all so they know **** all. It reminds me of one of my mates who's a Liverpool fan. At one point, the rumour mill linked Reus to Liverpool and he was like "yeah yeah we getting Reus, quality player etc" and when he was asked "did you know of Reus before this link", he said no. Then he was asked "have you ever seen Reus play" and he said no. Then he was asked "Do you know what club he plays for" and he admitted he doesn't at all. He knew **** all, genuinely **** all.

Comment

Working...
                      X