Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To 'Cheating' Canelo: I Make $300M in 1 Fight, Not 11!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real boxer View Post
    So floyd lied. Thanks. Figured he was.
    Maybe he was estimating....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      It makes no point cuz when its all said & done T.B.E. will still be over.
      Yeah over the hill fighting no hopers

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        yes! that's what i said. so he only hates on canelo now because canelo speak on him. where was this same energy 6-7 months ago?
        Just calling it how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
          razor been replying to post on here for 6 hours straight lol... i left for lunch while he was on a roll and came back 2 hours later and he's still in here replying lol.
          I'm in & out. I wish I was getting paid for this....LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Yeah over the hill fighting no hopers
            LOL....That was funny

Comment

LOL....That was funny
              Why do you go so out of your way to defend Floyd serious question

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                You make some good points but claiming Canelo is standing up for boxing is laughable. If he was so concerned about boxing he wouldn't have tried to cheat and yes he did try to cheat.

He also wouldn't go up to 168 and fight someone who is not even close to the best in the division and add a rehydration clause. How is that good for boxing if he's so concerned about it? Canelo is looking out for Canelo. Not boxing. He's being disingenuous and that can be classified as a "bitc h" move too

Mayweather doesn't have a belt and is not even ranked. So why is Canelo worried about what Mayweather is doing? Canelo doesn't come out of this looking any better than Mayweather.
                You may be right but that’s the angle Canelo is playing. Whether genuine or not, he’s...at the end of the day telling a retired boxer to fight him, but that’s the angle he’s using and it’s not fully classless or tacky, etc. It’s a half hearted challenge, he knows full well it’ll never happen.

Canelo may well have used purposely, maybe not. Only he knows. Floyd is no saint himself with the whole IV issue. If we play devil’s advocate, it doesnt even make sense for Canelo to have been using clen when there’s better stuff, especially considering WHEN it happened. I s hit on him over it but really, no one knows. Same thing with Floyd.

Floyd coulda literally said almost ANYTHING and not come out sounding like a bitter has been or pissed ex who got cheated on. Coulda been like “I only fight men I havent beaten before. Next.” Anything. No one is trying to hear some retired boxer b itch and talk about money like he’s stilll relevant in his sport. Instead of behaving like the king he is, he behaves like a young insecure challenger.

Comment

He was just adding insult so the question is why would all of you make a big deal about a man that has the nickname "Money" talking about money be an issue?
                  Truth be told bro, it's not a big deal to me at all. You are right though, the guy's nickname is "money" so not altogether shocking that it is a regular topic if his.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Maybe Floyd doesn't. But Canelo felt the need to mention Floyd when announcing his signing the deal. Why doesn't that indicate he is insecure, but Floyd's responding to him is ?

I think posters need to separate how they feel about Floyd or what they think about him from what happened here. Floyd responding to Canelo was exactly what the situation required.

Now if Floyd had attacked unprovoked, you'd have a point.
                    Good post Dunn. Tried to hit u with a green but it wouldn't allow me because I probably sent u one fairly recently. Be well.

Comment

He did it in 2 fights. Nelo is doing it in 10 fights.
                      True, doesnt change the fact that hes not making 300mill a fight. You know, multi millionaire problems lol

Comment

Working...
                      X