Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
    Are there any new trailers for it? I wanna have a :wank: too
    Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Didn't even know about it, but damn. Y'all have sold me. Gotta get it now!
    this ones from 2 weeks ago

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post

Damn, man. Talk about ambitious. These dudes went all out. I wonder if you choose to eat only beans if you walk around farting everywhere. Or if you choose not to bathe, the whores won't have anything to do with you? Haha. I want in on that loan sharking part. Seems very cool with so many options.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Damn, man. Talk about ambitious. These dudes went all out. I wonder if you choose to eat only beans if you walk around farting everywhere. Or if you choose not to bathe, the whores won't have anything to do with you? Haha. I want in on that loan sharking part. Seems very cool with so many options.
        if you see the part when he was dirty the lady ran away from him.

its def their most detailed game

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Definitely getting it.

Haven't been this hyped up for a game in years.
          I like to play with me balls and I feel redeemed when I :wank: and bust a nut.

Comment

I'm gonna head out to those midnight openings for this. It's been too too too too long since the first RDR, this one is just going to blow minds away

That said, Rockstar needs to stop ****ing about and give me my Midnight Club for the PS4

Comment

i want this but it takes up too much goddamn time, its not like you can play it for 30 minutes a pop and then be done with it its a 3-4+ hour a go type thing. most of the time your just holding down a button running round on a horse ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
                I like to play with me balls and I feel redeemed when I :wank: and bust a nut.

I might have to cutoff my jack time for this game. It looks that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Who's going to get it? From the same folks that brought us Grand Theft Auto. It's basically GTA except in the wild west. The first one was f**king fire.

Releases for the PS4 in like a week.
                  I'm getting never played the first one but the 2nd look real good.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post

fookin sweet!

Comment

Yeah i'm excited for this,i will get it, never played the first one but that was a classic i heard,65 hours of game!!
                      RDR2 and TLOU2 are the games i'm most anticipated on!!

Comment

Working...
                      X