No announcement yet.

Gervonta Davis says he, Loma, and Canelo are better than Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
    Idk how your deluded mind works. I've been calling Crawford a hype job bum beater for a while. Supposedly only white guys "hate" on Crawford. Now a few black guys are saying
    You sound like an uneducated **** lmao...hypocrite lol. Only a Loma dick blower would side with Davis's comments AFTER Davis ducked Loma lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      None of us watched benavidez fight before so we didn't know his feet were cement due to his fcked up knee
      When you say none of us, who are you speaking of... you and your family members and friends lol!!!??? Benavidez has always fought flat footed. He can't turn southpaw anymore something that he had always done. Once you step foot into that ring no excuses. Especially from armchairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        You sound like an uneducated **** lmao...hypocrite lol. Only a Loma dick blower would side with Davis's comments AFTER Davis ducked Loma lmao.
        Fists_of_Fury is hardly a Loma buttlicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          You don't need to speak for him. He's a grown man. Ill find out everything I need to know from his responses. He's a Pac fan.

Comment

Crawford got exposed by benavidez.

Similar to how broner who was already dubbed the "fighter of the decade" before fighting anyone of note was exposed by malignaggi even though he won.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
              Crawford got exposed by benavidez.

Similar to how broner who was already dubbed the "fighter of the decade" before fighting anyone of note was exposed by malignaggi even though he won.
              There is no similarity between the two fights.

Broner won but some people, including Paulie thought he won the fight. I thought Broner won... Crawford didn't leave it in the hand of the judges. He was going to get the decision without any controversy.

I don't know he got exposed when he won the fight by KO... It's not like he needed a KO to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                You are a ****ing uneducated ******. I'm no Lomachenko dick blower you ****ing moron. Use the search function... oh wait, you aren't smart enough.
                Last edited by Fists_of_Fury; 10-14-2018, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  That Rag f@g is one of the dumbest pieces of **** I have ever seen on this site for sure. He thinks I'm a Pac fanboy too .

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

I think Loma, GGG, Canelo and Spence are all a little better pfp than Crawford is as a welterweight which makes him number 5 on my list. Davis is very promising but not on my top 10 list. Crawford is indeed special because he has plenty of all the skills needed to be special. He has speed, lots of boxing skills and smarts, good power, speed and accuracy in both hands, good stamina and chin and a fighter's heart and fighting spirit. I just don't have him number 1 PFP because the ones I place above him are special too. Davis is very good but not special yet in my opinion.

Comment

all Crawford needs is one big name to fight him to solidy his status. after the Benavidez fight other guys smell blood and see vulnerabilities.

Comment

Working...
                      X