Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: If They Don't Want To Discuss Crawford-Spence - Just F*** Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Translation: I don’t want to make Crawford vs. Spence, I don’t even want to talk about it. Just F*** off and let us fight bums

Comment

Make the fight happen man! It's one of the biggest three fights that could be made in boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Arum is the best. Its the only fight that really matters at welterweight
        Did you just say arum is the best? Are you on synthetic drugs?

Comment

"Al doesn't like to take fights where the other guy has a chance. So I'm willing and Terence is willing to do that fight next.

That is exactly what Arum does. The only way he makes a fight where the other guy has a chance of beating his is by Arum asking for future options. This whole we can trade fighters thing is BS. We've seen lower tier Haymon fighters fight on Arum cards. We have yet to see any Arum fighter fight on PBC or Showtime. Arum I'm sure would have no problem sending an Alvarado or a Beltran, lower tier fighters to fight on PBC but expecting a Spence, Garcia Mikey or Porter to go fight on ESPN. If Arum was serious about what he said why not make Spence/Bud on ESPN and allow Loma/Mikey to happen on Showtime/Fox, that seems like an even trade for both, but we all know Arum would never do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            If Spence avoids Bud imma **** on his droopy faced ass.
            I don't believe bob. I know Bud & Errol have no problem mixing it up.

Comment

Crawford-Kavaliauskas, Crawford-Adames, Crawford-Alvarado, Crawford-Besputin. That's Crawford's path to being an ATG WW.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                Haymon had no issue with Russell Jr. fighting Lomachenko. Why would he have an issue with Spence fighting Crawford? Arum is just being crabby, and Crawford isn't very smart, re-signing with the guy that clearly favors Lomachenko over him. Crawford gets stuck on some app, while Loma gets put on primetime ESPN. Crawford knew that Arum had no stable at welterweight. That's on him. Arum talking **** about Haymon won't help the fight happen, and Arum need not act like he hasn't frozen other promoters out before.
                This ^ right here!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  "doesn't like to take fights where the other guy has a chance. So I'm willing and is willing to do that fight next."
                  YOU are on the side of corruption idiot.

Who's your boss?!?!

Comment

Originally Posted by MeanestNiceGuy
                    C'mon old man....we ALL know you don't want that fight. Chill out, windbag.

Originally posted by McManus View Post
                    Shut the fùck up you hater. Why do you have to be a troll and rain on everybody's parade?
                    He's right. Put the pressure on bob to make the fight like T.B.E. did when he ran up on Manny at the Miami basketball game in halftime then met with Manny at Manny's hotel after the game. It was on national tv so bob had no choice.

Comment

Originally posted by gbonafide View Post
                      Man I love me some Errol Spence but it’s clear that Bud is in his crawl space. If he wanted to fight he would tell Al to make it instead of talking about sides of the street. He’d rather fight a 135 pounder moving up 2 weight classes. SMH
                      Al is just an advisor....bob is the road block.

Comment

Working...
                      X