Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boss Lady's collection of creepy Plenty of Fish messages.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i remember back in 2011 a couple of us guys had a video group chat with her and she was getting heated because one dude was saying she's not really from Canada or something like that. she was heated to the point where she had to show us her passport and what not.

i wasted my time on that. i thought that she was gonna show some boobies and us guys would show her our *****. it's like a gangbang but online hahahha. she fat doe!

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      i was always wondering what would happen if a woman posted on here
      it's like a feeding frenzy, all these h0rny nerds trying to get laid. i miss Dee Cole and her kinky threads though

Comment

• Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        So, I saw OG Wenger's thread and felt inspired to troll the site. I made a profile last night and logged off. I didn't even remember it until I checked my email account just a minute ago. Well, to my surprise I have 133 messages. Now, my intention was to troll a few guys and get a little giggle. But, there is far too many messages for me to respond to all of them.

I was thinking, since I love you guys so much and you are all so funny, (and ruthless) I will pick the 5 creepiest messages every few days, post them in this thread and allow you all to do your worst in responding. Which I will then copy and paste.

Anyone wanna play?

Like one big happy trolling family
        Big bad bossy is back.. I’ve admired your work for years..

Peace brother.. sweet thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by phallus View Post
          it's like a feeding frenzy, all these h0rny nerds trying to get laid. i miss Dee Cole and her kinky threads though

The ones where she needed advice on how to fix her web cam computer so she could do more dominatrix sex shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            i remember back in 2011 a couple of us guys had a video group chat with her and she was getting heated because one dude was saying she's not really from Canada or something like that. she was heated to the point where she had to show us her passport and what not.

i wasted my time on that. i thought that she was gonna show some boobies and us guys would show her our *****. it's like a gangbang but online hahahha. she fat doe!
            You worship white wimmin so much you don’t care about 45 kilos of fat..

Where did you live in the states? Vallejo, national city, or are you one of those pinoy’s that has big generational money, like darkseid.. ever been to the Manila polo club? I have, but they are rich, and classy... unlike me. My daughter Chloe is going back to Makati, and I’m sad.

She attends pvt school, and can pass any us High School test easily.. you know what I mean. American schools are not as good.

After India, in Jan or end of Fed.. I’ll be in Makati.. I feel so comfortable in the PI.. btw.. I saw a white girl riding a bike with other white girls.. I liked her, you would have loved her...

Last thing, I don’t like that hammer head exotic look, or the fish face.. I like Asian wimmin who have the cat look.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              You worship white wimmin so much you don’t care about 45 kilos of fat..

Where did you live in the states? Vallejo, national city, or are you one of those pinoy’s that has big generational money, like darkseid.. ever been to the Manila polo club? I have, but they are rich, and classy... unlike me. My daughter Chloe is going back to Makati, and I’m sad.

She attends pvt school, and can pass any us High School test easily.. you know what I mean. American schools are not as good.

After India, in Jan or end of Fed.. I’ll be in Makati.. I feel so comfortable in the PI.. btw.. I saw a white girl riding a bike with other white girls.. I liked her, you would have loved her...

Last thing, I don’t like that hammer head exotic look, or the fish face.. I like Asian wimmin who have the cat look.
              just in case you didn't know my profile is a very cute dark skinned / light skinned girl and my gif sig is a latina mix just blonde hair. and boss lady is not white she is a latina mix too.

why the hell would i be in Manila Polo Club i am not into horses. but im pretty sure the women you like look like them horses in manila polo club. fuck all those greedy pinoy chinese **** in that community too.

i saw a bunch of aids infested exotic brown asian that you foreigners love and go crazy over. wish i could have run them over, less stupid human in this crazy world but that'd be a crime.

psssshhh cat looking asian my ass this is what you folks like

Comment

just in case you didn't know my profile is a very cute dark skinned / light skinned girl and my gif sig is a latina mix just blonde hair. and boss lady is not white she is a latina mix too.

why the hell would i be in Manila Polo Club i am not into horses. but im pretty sure the women you like look like them horses in manila polo club. fuck all those greedy pinoy chinese **** in that community too.

i saw a bunch of aids infested exotic brown asian that you foreigners love and go crazy over. wish i could have run them over, less stupid human in this crazy world but that'd be a crime.

psssshhh cat looking asian my ass this is what you folks like
                You keep defeating me in some way.. I like Chinese Filipino mixes... latinas love me, but I hate the way they sound, but love the look..

I think you are the only guy on this site I can’t mess with.. the stuff you throw back... not necessarily 100 percent accurate, but getting horse shoe and hand Grenada close..

Ok fool,, you no fool,, send me links to pretty Filipinos who are not part white. Gotcha...

Comment

You keep defeating me in some way.. I like Chinese Filipino mixes... latinas love me, but I hate the way they sound, but love the look..

I think you are the only guy on this site I can’t mess with.. the stuff you throw back... not necessarily 100 percent accurate, but getting horse shoe and hand Grenada close..

Ok fool,, you no fool,, send me links to pretty Filipinos who are not part white. Gotcha...
                  i got you a cat looking pinay beach chick. her name is Danika Nemis. slutty too.

i like mine brown skin kinda like this slut

or this

Comment

i got you a cat looking pinay beach chick. her name is Danika Nemis. slutty too.

i like mine brown skin kinda like this slut

or this

I very much like and appreciate these things your showing me here!

Comment

I very much like and appreciate these things your showing me here!
                      but i bet these are the ones you like. eeeeew

Comment

Working...
                      X