Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Footage* Saunders and Wilder Talking Moments Before Chicken Run Incident!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
    He wasn't there to fight, but to antagonize. It was a successful mission. If he'd wanted to fight he would have went in with a lot more than two men in skinny jeans.
    It is more successful if he actually wanted to get physical. Now Wilder and his team have to watch him. But by running away they know he is a punk. It makes what ever he says meaningless

Comment

Billy Joe is witty as fuuuck... also an epic wind-up merchant.
      Haha yeah mate, he loves all that.

Comment

I mean there is something inherently funny about throwing half a chicken at someone. It can’t be denied.

Maybe this is BJS role in the promotion. Just constantly launching chickens at Wilder’s entourage.

To be fair seems tongue in cheek to me. Because it could have gotten nasty there.

Comment

BJS consistently making more than Wilder in his last two fights.
          How do you know what Wilder made in his last two fights? If the answer is bogus numbers filed with the commission, you don't really believe Miguel Cotto only made 700k for his retirement fight do you?

Comment

yih i dd say that yih

hahaha billy joe is a ****ing legend.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              No evidence of Floyd eating McD's. MF'er didn't half know how to even order.

"What's the egg white delight?" A sandwich with egg whites nugga! (A disgusting sandwich but I'm just sayin)

Thanks for the video though.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                Wow real thuggish, a verbal beat down. That why he ran. Can't talk so much smack and then run. He look like a bytch when it got real
                Shut your fooking mouth like you would have stood there one or two 170 lbs guys against 6 x 6'5 plus guys.

Man people like you are weak as hell, internet thugs. You wouldn't have had the balls to stand there in Wilders or any fighters face that you've talked crap about over the year, like Billy just did.

He stood right in front of Wilder and admitted to his face exactly what he said.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKing View Post
                  LOL Billy Joe Saunders throw chicken over Deontay Wilder hahaha.
                  Does anyone know what Saunders said to Wilder on Twitter which started this off?
                  Saunders called deontay a racist **** and crybaby

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    No evidence of Floyd eating McD's. MF'er didn't half know how to even order.

"What's the egg white delight?" A sandwich with egg whites nugga! (A disgusting sandwich but I'm just sayin)

Thanks for the video though.
                    he used to eat tons of pizza and macdonalds, fighters like bradley said he saw it when he visited floyds camp

and its on the all access shows. in one of them he was hungry during yoga so had someone get him macdonalds and he left the room to eat it and came back

Comment

This video makes BJS look 10 times better. He came in peace and when Wilder asked him about his words he said "Yeah I said that ****." The running for his life looked bad but he didn't start it at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X