Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing styles that EXCEL in street fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ward or Golotta no one else even close...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      anystyle as long as you connect.

Even lara with his long straight left would do good. Most people in the streets cant take a solid clean punch cause 1 they arent really used to it, 2nd they never see it coming.
      For once we agree. Word for word. Cheers.

Comment

**** lara will walk any street fighter right into his straight left and sleep em.
        I'm talking about the style not the fighter.

Comment

Kimbo Slice the king of street fighting fought more like a pressure boxer puncher than a damn suppose master boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
            I'm talking about the style not the fighter.
            anybody with lara style will walk you into that left.

Comment

anybody with lara style will walk you into that left.
              and if he doesn't knockout the opponent with that one shot then what is he going to clinch or run after that.

Comment

and if he doesn't knockout the opponent with that one shot then what is he going to clinch or run after that.
                99% he will knock them out but if he doesnt, reset him up. You act like streets fights are always rock em sock em type of ordeals when theyre not. alot of times from start to end the fight covered more ground than the actual size of a damn boxing ring so....... lara style will do just fine.

Comment

I don't know how many folks here are good enough with their hands to think that their street fight isn't going to end up on the ground anyway. After that, isn't any boxing style going to help you.

Comment

99% he will knock them out but if he doesnt, reset him up. You act like streets fights are always rock em sock em type of ordeals when theyre not. alot of times from start to end the fight covered more ground than the actual size of a damn boxing ring so....... lara style will do just fine.

I yet to see a average JOE street fight like Lara. But il tell you one thing the Mike Tyson approach is the most commen & effective for street fights in my city.

Comment

I yet to see a average JOE street fight like Lara. But il tell you one thing the Mike Tyson approach is the most commen & effective for street fights in my city.
                      oh yeah, Mike tyson will be the best to use.

we were arguing a tangent "Lara fighting style is useless in the streets."

and I just argued that is wasnt, would I rather be mike tyson or lara in the street fight of course I rather be tyson but lara will still that same fight against avergae joe just not as violently like tyson would vs average joe.

Comment

Working...
                      X