Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence-Peterson Expected to Be Announced on Saturday for 1/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a bad match up until Thurman returns

Comment

Not holding out much hope for Peterson in this one. Like some others have noted, it could go like the Lucas fight went.

Comment

Spence should win, easy fight for him, Bradley, Mattayse, and Khan did it easily and so should Spence

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Interesting match up, Spence stops him in the 8th.
          Probably will still a solid fight for both

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
            Spence should win, easy fight for him, Bradley, Mattayse, and Khan did it easily and so should Spence
            no Khan didn't. I had Khan winning that fight but in no way was it an easy night for him

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              no Khan didn't. I had Khan winning that fight but in no way was it an easy night for him
              Its been while but I remember Khan being at least 8-4 or 9-3 ahead

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                Dope fight

Lamont is the best available option , Don't get the negativity from some people here

But I guess I shouldn't be suprised
                There's a million great points in here so far, and I can only speak for myself, but I think the negativity might stem from some people fearing for Peterson's health! I mean ****, I like Spence but I'm probably going to be rooting for Lamont to at least survive.

It's a fact, who else would be better? And I guess Peterson's asking for it. But I don't see him having any shot.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Why has this fight taken so long to occur? This means that both guys will have had only one fight in 2017.
                  That's the 1st thing that came to my mind. Why the hell would people want to sit around and wait until Jan to see this like it's some huge mega fight or something when Spence been saying he wanted to get back in there this year.. Jan is still quite a ways from today...

.I'm thinking Spence v Peterson in late Nov-early dec these dudes stay in shape and been training.... Thurman tune up in Jan then Showdown in April-may to go along with Canelo-GGG they must wanna wait until dam near 2019 ..silly..

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                    Its been while but I remember Khan being at least 8-4 or 9-3 ahead
                    You must be remembering another fight. Either that or you're Khan's dad

Comment

Peterson is the most complete fighter Spence has ever been in the ring with. If Peterson's chin holds up, this can get very interesting. Lamont has a lot of experience and bangs the body. If Spence doesn't properly pace himself, it could be life and death for him in the later rounds. I think Spence will win it, but I think as long as it lasts, we will see a very entertaining fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X