Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barerra-Khan will be FOTY potential....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barerra-Khan will be FOTY potential....

And here's why...

1) Both fighters will be going for it: If either fighter loses its more or less game over, simple as that, theres a lot of money and status on the line. This means that niether are going to just defend the whole fight and earn a paycheck.

2) Both exciting fighters: Marco is a true brawling mexican who likes to unload combo's on the inside, khan has blistering speed and accuracy, both fighters are known for there K.O potential.

3) Styles make fights: Their styles will blend perfectly, khans speed reach and youth vs Barerras experience, skill and power, near 2 opposites will enter the ring.

4) Both fighters might go down: Think of it this way, Barerras never faced someone as big as khan before, and with his age flying by and the cause of a few wars in the past i could see barerra taking one flush and going down. Dont believe me? Look at Skelton v Rogan, nobody had Rogan for the TKO. And of course i dont need to mention khans ability of hitting the canvas.

I think we're gunna see a WAR

so a shot fighter versus a glass chinned hype job will be foty??? hell naw

Comment

I don't think it has FOTY potential at all. Infact, I think it will be less than stellar.

It's almost impossible for it, or any other fight this year, to compete with Diaz/Marquez, which is the leading FOTY nomination thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
        so a shot fighter versus a glass chinned hype job will be foty??? hell naw
        I don't think Khan has enough experience/ ability to dig deep enough to make this FOTY. I think he will either blast Barrera out in a few rounds get blasted out himself or it go to a relatively lame decision. I don't see a full fight of sustained action.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.C View Post
          Dont believe me? Look at Skelton v Rogan, nobody had Rogan for the TKO.
          I'm trying to understand he connection here... but nope.

I fail to see how Rogan vs Skelton compares to Khan vs Barrera in any way.

There's no chance of this being fight of the year. Pacquiao-Hatton, maybe. An Amir Khan fight? LOL.

Originally posted by T.M.C View Post
          I think we're gunna see a WAR
          Dude... please. Khan in a war? He gets KTFO.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Khan sucks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
                Khan sucks.
                yeah, ok.........

Comment

He'd be better if he had a crash helmet. He does have skills, and nice speed, but it's the Malignaggi syndrome: one crucial element is missing.

Malignaggi would be decent if he had power. Khan would be decent if he had a chin.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

khan vesus charlie z

Comment

Working...
                    X