Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Exec: I'm Confident In Making Canelo-Golovkin In 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Exec: I'm Confident In Making Canelo-Golovkin In 2020

DAZN dished out nearly half a billion in contracts to Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin over the last year with designs to create a clear path in staging a trilogy between both boxers. However, the nascent digital global sports streaming platform missed the mark in making a fight happen during the calendar year because Alvarez had other plans for himself.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So DAZN wanted GGG to be the sacrificial lamb, GGG liked the idea as long as he got a huge pay to play the part, but Canelo wasn’t widdit!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      DAZN Exec

DAZN dished out nearly half a billion in contracts to Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin over the last year with designs to create a clear path in staging a trilogy between both boxers. However, the nascent digital global sports streaming platform missed the mark in making a fight happen during the calendar year because Alvarez had other plans for himself.
      ... the DAZN Exec. actually is this Ukrainian millennial kid...

... now go figure out!!!

Comment

Idk why ppl act like they really have to see these two fight again. The rematch was enough for me. Golovkin should go rematch the guy he just fought. Kinda got his ass whooped in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          ... OK... "DAZN dished out nearly half a billion in contracts to Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin"...

... the bear facts show that they didn't dish shit... they only put it on paper...

... you (people in the USA) don't know shit about how Ukrainian mobsters actually are doing business, tbh... but you'll find out very soon...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
            ... OK... "DAZN dished out nearly half a billion in contracts to Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin"...

... the bear facts show that they didn't dish shit... they only put it on paper...

... you (people in the USA) don't know shit about how Ukrainian mobsters actually are doing business, tbh... but you'll find out very soon...
            I saw GGG got $7.5 million and another $7.5 million in like shares or some sht???

Comment

A third fight between Golovkin and Canelo is much less compelling than DAZN seems to believe. A lot of folks have moved on from that and prefer that Andrade, Charlo, and others fight Canelo and Golovkin.

Now that DAZN is still publically on this third fight bandwagon, Golovkin will for sure not fight any live body whose body temperature approximates 98.6 degrees. He will fight stiffs and corpses to make sure he does not lose before he gets a Canelo payday.

Comment

Do we need a trilogy?

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainWalrus View Post
                  Do we need a trilogy?
                  In plain English, the answer is NO! in Spanish, NO! In Italian NO! Nyet, Nein,...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    I saw GGG got $7.5 million and another $7.5 million in like shares or some sht???
                    ... I was addressing the supposed nearly half a billion and not some $15 million you speak about...

Comment

Working...
                    X