No announcement yet.

I have completely given up on life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
    Because what's the point if you're going to die?

What's the point if everything you do doesnt matter because it's all going to end.

It's a fair damn question.
    Live or die....Right now.

Or continue not to cry.

Comment

https://www.uexpress.com/dearabby/archives

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
        Your answer is the right answer, you are doing the right thing, you clearly know best with such a high intellect, goodbye we wont miss you.
        Alexkid you know less about people than any other person I know.

So when you say we, i'm curious as to who you're referring to because i'm pretty sure nobody wants you speaking for them.

The fact that you want me to die proves to me that you don't have a single friend outside of pity.

Am i wrong? I know i'm right lol intellect hit.

Comment

Sup,

Alex Kid is back

Comment

Sup,

Alex Kid is back
            You think about killing yourself but you don't have the balls to do it, like you don't have the balls to do anything, like talk to and charm a girl.

I'm not scared of anything because I know nothing matters and fear is redundant.

I'm asking can anybody tell me how any of it matters.

Comment

Sup,

Alex Kid is back
              You're obssessed with dlck and black people because it gives you a nice easy crutch to lean on, on why girls don't like you.

When the truth is, you're just a pus6y.

Comment

I know nothing matters and fear is redundant.

If you know, why are you asking ???

Comment

You think about killing yourself but you don't have the balls to do it, like you don't have the balls to do anything, like talk to and charm a girl.

I'm not scared of anything because I know nothing matters and fear is redundant.

Have you tried this? Maybe this could be your motivation to stay alive?

Last edited by AlexKid; 10-06-2019, 04:41 AM.

Comment

Have you tried this? Maybe this could be your motivation to stay alive?

There's no cure for being a pus6y. No matter what you do, and how much you build yourself up, when it comes down to it, you're still going to fall apart.

Like you always do and always will do.

You might as well kill yourself.

Comment

You're projecting lol, I never said anything about killing myself, you're just projecting your own thoughts on my thread.

Although, whether you kill yourself or not, it still doesnt make any difference.
                      Thats the kicker about life isn't it bro, mostly everything on this planet has a purpose apart from us and mosquitoes. Its why society was created with the whole work idea to provide meaning of existence buts it all to do with money little else. I see us humans as a virus on this planet we destroy it with farming pollution over eating non renewable means of existence making it worse for the next gen. I haven't got any solutions to your question no one will have. We're a spiritual being existing in a third dimensional physical hellhole we are pure consciousness squeezed into a biological skinsuit. Look to remote viewing for proof of this or take a dmt trip for answers to your own existence. Wish you the best man keep your head up and critical thinking cap on. You are on the right track irrespective of how your emotions invade your conscious waking thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X