Melania trumps looks are overrated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
    yeah, for sure.

can't attack them. they killed joan rivers for saying we already had a gay president (Barack) and that Michelle (Big Mike) is a transexual. Nothing wrong with that! I don't get it. The narrative is to be accepting, not judging, etc. so why can't we accept that Big Mike is a man? No problem with that. We had a gay, half black President, in retrospect the U.S. was a pioneer in progressive views.

Trudeau pretends to be straight but I don't think he has a man by his side.

Is it any wonder there was a push for "trans rights" etc these past few years? The actual trans community (if it can be called that, it's so small) is so low key and generally doesn't want the attention the mainstream narrative spouts.

USA, USA, USA
    Big swinging Mike.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      It's been well practiced and cultivated over lots of posts over the years.

Impressive, but to a fault, really.

Just too obvious most times.
      how do they live wiff demselfs

yeah, for sure.

can't attack them. they killed joan rivers for saying we already had a gay president (Barack) and that Michelle (Big Mike) is a transexual. Nothing wrong with that! I don't get it. The narrative is to be accepting, not judging, etc. so why can't we accept that Big Mike is a man? No problem with that. We had a gay, half black President, in retrospect the U.S. was a pioneer in progressive views.

Trudeau pretends to be straight but I don't think he has a man by his side.

Is it any wonder there was a push for "trans rights" etc these past few years? The actual trans community (if it can be called that, it's so small) is so low key and generally doesn't want the attention the mainstream narrative spouts.

USA, USA, USA
      ''big mike'' laying the pipe.

yeah, some groups need as much protection as possible and rivers wouldnt have lasted a day.

Comment

Big swinging Mike.
        Big Mike has good genes, man. I don't think she strength trains for size or definition but gotdamn look @ those shoulders. Strong af. Good for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          how do they live wiff demselfs

''big mike'' laying the pipe.

yeah, some groups need as much protection as possible and rivers wouldnt have lasted a day.
          Joan was great.

Would truly say whatever was on her mind with no regard for PCism.

Comment

Big Mike has good genes, man. I don't think she strength trains for size or definition but gotdamn look @ those shoulders. Strong af. Good for her.
            I'm sure Barry always felt safe with her around.

Comment

Joan was great.

Would truly say whatever was on her mind with no regard for PCism.
              she even fncked with her own looks.

shed tell a person to their face, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                she even fncked with her own looks.

shed tell a person to their face, too.
                Haha. I know.

If I could pick a great aunt, it'd be her.

And she'd be great.

Comment

Working...
                X