Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump Administration will define Gender as biological sex at birth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump is gonna lose the tranny vote, that's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontae She'marc View Post
      Hahaha this world man....this fuccing world...LOL!

What next, they have to legally define that 1+1=2, just in case we forget or try and change it?

Please God, we understand this is the fault of our sins and for our lack of conviction and belief in you and our saviour Jesus Christ, but please Lord, save us from this madness! Smite our enemies and send them to where they belong, where they want to be - with their master Satan in the eternal fires of Hell.
      The world is changing

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Trump is gonna lose the tranny vote, that's a shame.
        I'm willing to bet that there isn't an awful lot of trannies who voted for him anyway.

Cross dressers, yes. Trannies, no.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
          I'm willing to bet that there isn't an awful lot of trannies who voted for him anyway.

Cross dressers, yes. Trannies, no.

I'm sure dudes who bang trannies voted for Trump, but it's not like I would know.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            You're born a man or woman. That's it.
            It's not always that simple. There are people born all kinds of different ways.

Hermaphrodites are very real. Some people are born with both male and female genitalia.

There are people as a female down there, but with an XY chromosome, and with no womb or ovaries inside. Some are born with only 45 chromosomes. That have female genitalia, but no ovaries, no puberty, and no menstruation.
            Some are born with 47 chromosomes (xxx). They are either normal female or some are mentally handicapped.
            Some are born with male genitalia but do not produce sperm and have a reduced sex drive.
            Some have 47 chromosomes and can be either xyy or xxy.
            Some are born with 48 or 49 chromosomes.

Just saying, the outside doesn't always match the inside. Some people have the genitalia of one sex, but their insides are more of the opposite sex.
            … Not to mention, what will happen to true hermaphrodites?

Comment

Originally posted by Bardamu View Post
              It's not always that simple. There are people born all kinds of different ways.

Hermaphrodites are very real. Some people are born with both male and female genitalia.

There are people as a female down there, but with an XY chromosome, and with no womb or ovaries inside. Some are born with only 45 chromosomes. That have female genitalia, but no ovaries, no puberty, and no menstruation.
              Some are born with 47 chromosomes (xxx). They are either normal female or some are mentally handicapped.
              Some are born with male genitalia but do not produce sperm and have a reduced sex drive.
              Some have 47 chromosomes and can be either xyy or xxy.
              Some are born with 48 or 49 chromosomes.

Just saying, the outside doesn't always match the inside. Some people have the genitalia of one sex, but their insides are more of the opposite sex.
              … Not to mention, what will happen to true hermaphrodites?

You sound a lot like a puto I destroyed/devastated... a lil **** who lives with mommy, who got fired for playing tiddlywinks with a young man’s cask... lets meet up... please... winner take all lil ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                You sound a lot like a puto I destroyed/devastated... a lil **** who lives with mommy, who got fired for playing tiddlywinks with a young man’s cask... lets meet up... please... winner take all lil ****...
                Watch from a lil after minute 25 until about minute 36.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87XvVdLaWT8

Just because you do not understand science, does not mean science is not real.

It is odd that you seem to want to make sure everyone knows you ignorant and cannot grasp rather simple concepts. But hey, more power to ya brother!

ps: you might want to change your pic to something that isn't a couple of underage kids. It is kind of creepy. Just a suggestion, my friend
                Last edited by Bardamu; 10-22-2018, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Always ridiculous to see people getting offended over things which have absolutely zero effect on them.

Taking away rights from a community isn't gonna improve your existence in any way you weirdos, let 'em be.

Comment

It is odd that you seem to want to make sure everyone knows you ignorant and cannot grasp rather simple concepts. But hey, more power to ya brother!

ps: you might want to change your pic to something that isn't a couple of underage kids. It is kind of creepy. Just a suggestion, my friend
                    Respect... my ignorance and ‘know it all stupidity ‘ have been dissolved... thank you brother...

If my God, Jewish God is against his people.... he isn’t my GOD..

I can’t thank you enough.... kisses... flowers... joy... and mercy.....

Thank you

Comment

Biology is weird.

For example:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com.a...into-boys.aspx

Comment

Working...
                      X