No announcement yet.

Manny got robbed,Kovalev got robbed,GGG got robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny got robbed,Kovalev got robbed,GGG got robbed

I dont mean any harm but why is it the same group of people(if you look at their post history) always screaming robbery when the fighter they support loses?? I can't say all as some left and came back with alts but if you do the research the same damn posters jump fighter to fighter and scream robbery each damn time!!!

That's the Losers Circle....LMMFAO!

Comment

It's either a robbery or vicious low blows.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        That's the Losers Circle....LMMFAO!
        I see what you did there

Comment

You are stuck in 2010. I see hardly any of the old Pacquiao fans around here any more

Comment

Floyd, Wilder,Ward wins there is/was always an excuse not to give them credit..............now that it is coming back on them they are crying....

Comment

They all won in most people's eyes

I thought they won and whilst i wont call them robberies i will always point out the bad decisions

Some rounds in kova ggg and manny losses were incorrectly scored against them

Comment

You just have to call a fight how you see it.

I thought Kovalev beat Ward in the first fight and there were clearly low blows in the 2nd fight.

Manny did get robbed against Jeff Horn and Bradley in the first fight. I thought he lost to Marquez in the 3rd fight.

GGG got clearly robbed in the first fight. Compounded by the bogus (corrupt) 118-110 scorecard. I thought Canelo won the rematch.

Comment

80 percent of the people thought kovalev and ggg won so you are the one who is in the minority thinking your guy won. you can have the official decision that you cherish so much but you are crying nonstop about your fighters not getting respect but if someone doesn't think they won then they don't think they won. you have to live with that i'm so sorry. do some people go overboard? yes. do some people go overboard in defending bad decisions and pretending like corruption doesnt exist? yes. you!

Comment

Pacquaio got robbed against Bradley (fight I) and Horn but he did receive the benefit of the doubt vs. Marquez (fight II) and the third Marquez fight was a bad robbery so it kind of evened out with him. Pacquaio fans never grasped that and it was unfair on Marquez who had to sit back as Bradley was the clear benefactor of a "make-up call".

Kovalev was robbed in Ward I and the ending of fight II was certainly unsatisfactory and unfair (though he looked spent) and clearly GGG was robbed in Canelo I and a lot of folks think he won fight II (the majority).

There's some legitimate gripes there IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X