Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should USA and European Union Merge When it Comes to Travel and Stay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should USA and European Union Merge When it Comes to Travel and Stay?

Currently as an American I don't need a Visa to visit Europe just my passport, but I can only stay 90 days within an 180 day limit. Should we abolish these laws and make it so I can reside in Europe indefinitely and be able to work and the Europeans can reside in the USA indefinitely and work?

A lot of "Europeans" now praises to Allah and loves to groom women and children, plus a small number likes to play the blow them up, gun them down, or run them over with a big truck game.

I say no. This opens up a lot of security problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      A lot of "Europeans" now praises to Allah and loves to groom women and children, plus a small number likes to play the blow them up, gun them down, or run them over with a big truck game.

Nailed it

Comment

dont think youd like the EU's stance on free movement. thats why we got out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Nailed it
          Not sure the Muslims will find the USA as welcoming as the UK with their Allah Akbar chants.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Currently as an American I don't need a Visa to visit Europe just my passport, but I can only stay 90 days within an 180 day limit. Should we abolish these laws and make it so I can reside in Europe indefinitely and be able to work and the Europeans can reside in the USA indefinitely and work?
            Sounds good. Tear down borders! We are all humans, after all.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Nehemiah 2:17-20: Then I said to them, “You see the trouble we are in, how Jerusalem lies in ruins with its gates burned. Come, let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer suffer derision.” And I told them of the hand of my God that had been upon me for good, and also of the words that the king had spoken to me. And they said, “Let us rise up and build.” So they strengthened their hands for the good work. But when Sanballat the Horonite and Tobiah the Ammonite servant and Geshem the Arab heard of it, they jeered at us and despised us and said, “What is this thing that you are doing? Are you rebelling against the king?” Then I replied to them, “The God of heaven will make us prosper, and we his servants will arise and build, but you have no portion or right or claim in Jerusalem.”

We're all humans, but not all have the best intentions for our nation. Certain individuals want to see us reduced to nothing, they hate our freedoms and how blessed we truly are. Even Jesus said: “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven". Even some people who claim to be in favor of our Lord, aren't.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Not so fast, first only tear down the borders between Europe and perhaps Australia, Japan, and South Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Nehemiah 2:17-20: Then I said to them, “You see the trouble we are in, how Jerusalem lies in ruins with its gates burned. Come, let us build the wall of Jerusalem, that we may no longer suffer derision.” And I told them of the hand of my God that had been upon me for good, and also of the words that the king had spoken to me. And they said, “Let us rise up and build.” So they strengthened their hands for the good work. But when Sanballat the Horonite and Tobiah the Ammonite servant and Geshem the Arab heard of it, they jeered at us and despised us and said, “What is this thing that you are doing? Are you rebelling against the king?” Then I replied to them, “The God of heaven will make us prosper, and we his servants will arise and build, but you have no portion or right or claim in Jerusalem.”

We're all humans, but not all have the best intentions for our nation. Certain individuals want to see us reduced to nothing, they hate our freedoms and how blessed we truly are. Even Jesus said: “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven". Even some people who claim to be in favor of our Lord, aren't.

Amen to that, brother.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                    Not so fast, first only tear down the borders between Europe and perhaps Australia, Japan, and South Korea.
                    Russia and other Eastern Europe countries too?

Comment

Working...
                    X