UFC contender Hector Lombard tests positive for steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    "Wow I cant believe that guy tested positive for steroids"-Said no one ever

There are plenty of ignorant people out there that believe that these big bodybuilders got that size through hard work instead of illegal short cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco View Post

There are plenty of ignorant people out there that believe that these big bodybuilders got that size through hard work instead of illegal short cuts.
      Jesus what a ****ing idiot.

Don't get me wrong though a lot of guys are jacked up on stuff but not many can fight like Hector Lombard.

But really most of the top guys in all pro sports are on PED's. That's just the way it is.

I think Floyd and Manny are on PED's but that doesn't mean they aren't great and work their ass off in training.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
        why do people keep saying "everyone" is on steroids in a way that leads me to believe you arent exaggerating for added effect? lots of people are on steroids for sure, but everyone?

i would never do steroids for any reason, the long term damage to your body isnt worth any amount of fame or money and i wouldnt want to win that way as i would truly not feel like a winner.
        Most professional athletes are probably on some sort of test.. Would be stupid not to be if it can make you more $$ please let's be reasonable here and follow the money trail like every other aspect in life instead of pretending people have morals

Steroids are a lot safer than you think

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Jesus what a ****ing idiot.

Don't get me wrong though a lot of guys are jacked up on stuff but not many can fight like Hector Lombard.

But really most of the top guys in all pro sports are on PED's. That's just the way it is.

I think Floyd and Manny are on PED's but that doesn't mean they aren't great and work their ass off in training.
        Yes

Everyone is on steroids it makes you based but at the end of the day we talkin about practice

Comment

Yeah UFC is going downhill and fast.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            The funniest contradiction I've seen in a long time. What makes you more skilled? More training. What allows you to train harder and more often? Steroids.

I know you have a low IQ but let that sink in slowly, pal.

Mark Kerr about his prime when he was a walking pharmacy:
            "I felt like I could take a sledgehammer to my face and keep going. I didn't even feel those punches that hit me"

And stamina? LOL. That's one of the main reasons they take it, you numbskull.

Do you still believe in Santa btw? Serious question.
            steroids allow you to push yourself physically further and more often. but it doesnt help you improve technique. you can work on technique all day and night with or without steroids, its not about recovery time its just about sheer dedication.

technical work is by definition technical, not physical. might as well get on roids to write a novel.

Comment

steroids allow you to push yourself physically further and more often. but it doesnt help you improve technique. you can work on technique all day and night with or without steroids, its not about recovery time its just about sheer dedication.

technical work is by definition technical, not physical. might as well get on roids to write a novel.

If you fought yourself on test and HGH I promise you'd get your ass whooped

Comment

You cannot "work on technique all day without steroids". You do have a point but not quite and you are clearly underrating the massive benefits of the recovery from drugs. You get better at technique by performing the movements more often, your body will build more muscle memory and your hand-eye coordination becomes more used to it.

Not just with striking but grappling training too. That is a tougher and more exhausting form of training, have you ever rolled? I got better the more time I practised while going 100%. If I had taken drugs which would have allowed me to go 100% for a longer period of time, my grappling would have been better than it was. Period.

Comment

Probably 90% of MMA fighters are on PEDs while 100% of boxers are on PEDs.

Not sure why the UFC actually busting their fighters instead of sweeping it under the rug is supposed to make MMA look bad? It's a good thing. And MMA usually bores the **** out of me but I like to be honest when credit is due.

Comment

Working...
                  X