No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman will fight Manny Pacquiao next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
    i picked pacquiao to lose 5 times. floyd, marquez 3 and 4, bradley 2 and cotto.

i didnt pick lucas
    didnt you said pac will lose to thurman also? so that's 6 playa. lol

Comment

the man is 1-1 at 147. and the one came against teum kiram.

lol. yea youre right lucas was a monster at 147
      nobody is saying he was a monster. but mofos did say pac was gonna get his shiiet pushed in at this late in his career and dont try to act like lucas wasnt known or seen as a puncher!!! now all the excuses comes running in, "oh he's only at puncher at 140"... lucas was always known as a heavy hitter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
        but didnt he fought those guy at 140?? remember you said this is where his power is at? lolololol

every lucas knockout came at 140 except 1. so that means thats where his power was at right? its not rocket science goofy.

and when you look at his resume. he has 1 knockout against elite competition. and thats peterson.

so lucas aint knocked out nobody of significance other than lamont. judah went 12, alexander went 12, danny spanked him. postol spanked him.

again these are facts, not opinions.

Comment

didnt you said pac will lose to thurman also? so that's 6 playa. lol
          thurman and pac are not scheduled to fight. so what are you talking about.

i never said thurman beats pac, im not even interested in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            120 pound Anime character

I just read a post where Willy Wanker said hed hatef**k B.utler than this... im dying!

Comment

nobody is saying he was a monster. but mofos did say pac was gonna get his shiiet pushed in at this late in his career and dont try to act like lucas wasnt known or seen as a puncher!!! now all the excuses comes running in, "oh he's only at puncher at 140"... lucas was always known as a heavy hitter!!!

mikey is known as a heavy hitter but not at 140.

bud is known as a heavy hitter but not at 147

that doesnt mean they arent, but they havent proved it. and thats my point about lucas. knocking out teum hiram in 8 rounds dont tell us if the power carried up or not.

but whatever. is broner a puncher? does broner have a pulse?

yes or no

Comment

Ok can I take this all back and say Floyd vs Manny 2 will happen now after todays news that Floyd will be fighting the Japanese boy band guy on NYE.

S H I T changes on the fly

Comment

every lucas knockout came at 140 except 1. so that means thats where his power was at right? its not rocket science goofy.

and when you look at his resume. he has 1 knockout against elite competition. and thats peterson.

so lucas aint knocked out nobody of significance other than lamont. judah went 12, alexander went 12, danny spanked him. postol spanked him.

again these are facts, not opinions.

but you just pointed out that he couldnt beat judah and alxender trying to downplay lucas now, that's why i said so he's not a puncher at 140 anymore?

you went from saying he's not a puncher at 147 and that he's a puncher at 140 to now saying he's only ko's 1 elite! lmao!! lucas went from a puncher to a scrub lol

pac is fighting for pbc now.. you are trying to argue that he wont fight spence, mikey, danny, porter, thurman???? do you know how stupid you sound stoopid? unless he retires next he's gonna fight one of those fighters! are those guys not puncher now?

Comment

but you just pointed out that he couldnt beat judah and alxender trying to downplay lucas now, that's why i said so he's not a puncher at 140 anymore?

you went from saying he's not a puncher at 147 and that he's a puncher at 140 to now saying he's only ko's 1 elite! lmao!! lucas went from a puncher to a scrub lol

pac is fighting for pbc now.. you are trying to argue that he wont fight spence, mikey, danny, porter, thurman???? do you know how stupid you sound stoopid? unless he retires next he's gonna fight one of those fighters! are those guys not puncher now?

i never said he couldnt beat zab or devon. stop making **** up. i said they both went the distance. then i said as a matter of fact every top fighter went the distance or stopped lucas except peterson. those are facts, not my opinion dude.

he has 1 ko over top guys. is that fact or fiction? yea ok.

i didnt make 1 argument about pac not fighting spence, thurman, porter. so stop making **** up.

i also never made one post about pac not fighting punchers.

all I did was point out pac last 7 opponents and the only one who was a puncher was lucas, but lucas had got his ass kicked in 2 out of his last 4 fights. including struggling in his 147 debut agaunst a guy you never heard of.

these are facts, not opinions. and you still try to act like im saying something false.

you come across like a fanboy. you cant argue against facts.

is pac ducking punchers? i dont know. but i do know his last 7 opponents

algeiri
                    floyd
                    bradley
                    vargas
                    horn
                    lucas
                    broner

1 puncher out of 7. and that one puncher lucas had 1 fight at 147. not my opinion. these are facts.

and now shawn porter is a puncher? paulie the only dude he stopped. unless we count berto, and the headbutts

mikey has zero knockouts above 135, so that will count as a puncher for pacquiao?

does broner count as a puncher for pacquiao?

yes or no questions that im sure you will duck. please just answer yes or no
                    Last edited by bluebeam; 11-16-2018, 04:52 AM.

Comment

This is gonna be a textbook passing of the torch. Last fighter of the decade vs next fighter of the decade. Lets make it happen baby, get the job done Uncle Al!

Comment

Working...
                      X