Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd tax issues?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working one day overseas won’t help with tax issues.

And unlike Manny, Floyd LIVES in the United States. They could just knock on his door.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
      Floyd can fight a Japanese 122lb kickboxer at the MGM Grand and make ~$80m? Gtfoh.
      oh shiiet, so floyd is not a draw then???? thought his fans said floyd could come back and fight anybody and will still make big money?

Comment

WesternChump is like Floyd's jealous ex lover. Is that you, Ms. Jackson?

Comment

and travsB is like my jealous ex lover.. lol

ms.jackson just left though. lol so yes, i was with her.

Comment

Dudes still looking for a L to give Floyd...Castillo, the government and whatever else mfs feel is a L for Floyd...The King has ZERO losses on his record and who gives a funk about his money or personal problems?!!...dudes act like that shizz be important smh

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
              Dudes still looking for a L to give Floyd...Castillo, the government and whatever else mfs feel is a L for Floyd...The King has ZERO losses on his record and who gives a funk about his money or personal problems?!!...dudes act like that shizz be important smh
              nah brah.. no one is trying to give L's to floyd. he does that on his own with his daily life. i aint sweating any of that.. im just asking a honest question because when its a different fighter fighting overseas, its because that fighter has tax problems, at least that's what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                Every super rich dude has IRS problems lol, its cat and mouse between them and very smart accountants.

Floyd will always be a multi-millionaire just on his net worth interest which would be astronomical on nearly a billion dollars.
                But those very smart accountants also steal your money and hide it away into untraceable accounts if you are uneducated and loose with your money.

Comment

So the point of this thread is because Manny is near broke and has tax issues and was Forced to fight in kuala lampur Floyd must also have tax issues. That is utterly ******ed. Yet we have all the usual suspects co-signing this.

Look guys I get you hate Floyd because he is superior to the Manny’s, Ggg’s, and Canelo’s of the world. I get he frustrates you guys by winning all the time. He flosses money and acts above the boxers you guys love. He makes all of you feel inferior which says more about all of you then it does him.

But come on guys, don’t co-sign a blithering idiot out of hate. You guys should all be happy that you all can read better than Floyd, don’t beat women, have never been to jail, and never failed at Investing in soda.

You guys are all winners. You make an honest living. Floyd is just a loser that continually gets over. You guys are the ones the kids should look up to.

What could be better than being an NSB poster whose passion is hating on Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    So the point of this thread is because Manny is near broke and has tax issues and was Forced to fight in kuala lampur Floyd must also have tax issues. That is utterly ******ed. Yet we have all the usual suspects co-signing this.

Look guys I get you hate Floyd because he is superior to the Manny’s, Ggg’s, and Canelo’s of the world. I get he frustrates you guys by winning all the time. He flosses money and acts above the boxers you guys love. He makes all of you feel inferior which says more about all of you then it does him.

But come on guys, don’t co-sign a blithering idiot out of hate. You guys should all be happy that you all can read better than Floyd, don’t beat women, have never been to jail, and never failed at Investing in soda.

You guys are all winners. You make an honest living. Floyd is just a loser that continually gets over. You guys are the ones the kids should look up to.

wow dunn?? i asked a honest question. why is it wrong for me to ask this? i was told when fighters fight overseas its because they have tax issues.

floyd never fought overseas until now. dont you think its weird? and he's taking less money to fight also. to me this seems like he's trying to make a quick money so that he can use that to pay the taxes he owes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

someone once told me fighting overseas means 2 things --

1. tax issues
                      2. peds

Comment

Working...
                      X