Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather vs. Tenshin Nasukawa Announced For 12/31

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Mayweather is wearing a boxing/kickboxing glove on his right hand and an MMA glove on his left hand in his IG post.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      If this is a legit mma fight tenshin anihilates Floyd easily but.

This *****tt has fixed written all over it.
      Do you know what you are saying? LMMFAO! I see you jealous as hell....LMMFAO!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        LMFAO clown
        Hater....LMMFAO

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
          Floyd can't read so the Japanese guys probably sent him a contract for 100,000,000 Yen and told him it was dollars.
          dude it's obvious Floyd CAN read

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.365 View Post
            boring af ! shouldve went after Pot-Belly AB @ least then both would diss each other bad on All Access + Press Conferences and expose hidden embarrassing crap since they know each other so much & they talk so much smack
            You are lost little child, AB will be fighting pacquiao….so just follow the path & you will find home

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
              Even in a kickboxing fight, Floyd would win. Ain't nobody gonna land a big kick to the head or body of Mayweather. He's just going to step in on them and hit them with short punches, then tie up. Maybe they'll irritate him with some leg kicks but Floyd by easy UD.
              WTF are you talking about?? Leg kicks won't irritate him. Leg kicks would f-ck him up. Leg kicks and Floyd is gone inside the first round. A kickboxer will also land kicks to the head and body on Floyd.

Stop acting like Floyd is an action figure. He's a great boxer but put him in the ring with a kickboxer and Floyd can't do much.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Floyd can't read so the Japanese guys probably sent him a contract for 100,000,000 Yen and told him it was dollars.
                Wow your so original....

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Sh^t I think grappling with a 5 second rule like they were talking about with McConor would be better than kicks & elbows.

Floyd isn't ready for no kicks & elbows. If I was fighting a boxer with kicking skills I'd just leg kick the sh^t outta the boxer.
                  Floyd has been using his forearm as a weapon for years though

Comment

• Is this gonna be FREE???
                    Because another PPV in Jan is gonna cut into Broner/Pac PPV.
                    (Yeah.. I know Floyd dont give a fucc)

Comment

• Originally posted by ashleyhotti View Post
                      At a press conference in Japan, it was announced that Floyd Mayweather Jr. had signed a deal with Japanese mixed martial arts promotions company RIZIN Fighting Federation to fight MMA/kickboxing superstar Tenshin Nasukawa on New Year's Eve in Saitama.
                      [Click Here To Read More]
                      I will watch it.

Mayweather will take him to boxing school

Comment

Working...
                      X