Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: McGregor's Trainer Doesn't Rule Out Malignaggi Boxing Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie would stop McGregor

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Battle of two pillowfists.

I'd watch....
      What's the knockout Percentage on your pro record? Just curious..

Comment

McGregor is like some boxers I know. He doesn't have to actually win anything to get good, well paying fights.

Comment

I'd actually watch this

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Paulie would stop McGregor
            Paulie would stop Conor from doing what? If you mean he would KO McGregor. That is not likely. Paulie couldn't KO McGregor's sister.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
              I'd actually watch this
              The trash talking before the fight is going to be much more interesting than the actual fight. These are two world-class talkers, but not much as far as boxing goes. But it is fun entertainment.

Comment

For the love of god.....

But you know what? If Mcgregor beat him, that would probably be the most satisfying thing I've ever seen in the sport. Fuck Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                  Paulie would stop Conor from doing what? If you mean he would KO McGregor. That is not likely. Paulie couldn't KO McGregor's sister.
                  No I said stop not KO (there is a difference if you weren't aware).

Maybe you should watch the Mayweather fight again, Floyd carried him for a number of rounds and when he started letting his hands go McGregor was quickly taken out.

Paulie would set a pace that McGregor cant handle, he will empty his tank and force a stoppage.

People mocking Paulie seem to forget that he was a good technical fighter and many levels above McTapper.

Comment

bob sap vs paulie...make it happen

Comment

Malignaggi wins if this happens. Heard it here first folks

Comment

Working...
                      X