Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-07-2018, 05:57 PM #51
This One Can See

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 12,481.08
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthradon View Post
5 unintentional headbutts against Kessler.. Two maybe.. But fúcking five? All against the same guy? Yeah, that's foul play, and why Ward ran away from a very very very lucrative offer for a rematch in Denmark, where he would have been banned from the sport for a lifetime for that unsportmanslike bullshít.
It's this sort of crying I've been referring to. ^^^^^

Ward annihilated Kessler, idiot.
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-07-2018, 06:06 PM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
JuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond reputeJuniorTorres720 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 7,150.20

Yeah I never was a fan of Ward to be honest. Seems like a knowledgeable guy but at times biased against fighters like GGG. I never was a fan of his style. I mean it clearly worked for him and with that style you're gonna probably end up taking less damage in the long run. But it's far from fan friendly. That's not to say I don't like defensive fighters but I like when they mix in some offense like a Juan Manuel Marquez for example. I thought he was very technical but his offense was also explosive.
JuniorTorres720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 06:09 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 755 Post(s)
Vadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond reputeVadrigar. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.38
Total Points: 15,057.38
lmaooooo - travestyny Hope you like the show ;) - travestyny You're gonna love what happens to your boy, PVssy! - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny No Message - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny Gay and Lesbian Pride - travestyny 

Ward ruined your life
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Vadrigar. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 07:54 PM #54
bo jungle

Quoted: 2516 Post(s)
bojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond reputebojangles1987 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.38
Total Points: 52,985.60
Thought ya could use a drink.. - romebyko For your triangle theory sig - rorymac merry xmas. - Ether Awesome sig... Love me some Breaking Bad. - Burning Phoenix that triangle theories sig haha - Alx. 
it takes courage just to agree to donate an organ to someone :fing02: - jose830 thanks for the update - jose830 Thanks for the video of Bradley-Provodnikov - kennylimon Cotto looked rejuvenated out there - -jose- for an atg poster! - jas 
GO BUCS! - Hi Rudyo! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Childhood Cancer - jas 

Ward fought very dirty against Kessler, Bika, and in the Kovalev rematch. No matter how much I like him as a fighter, I won't deny that.

But if you try to make the case that he always fought like he did in those fights, you're wrong. You're just plain wrong. It's like saying Mayweather spent his whole career running and fighting boringly. You're taking your frustrations of a couple fights and falsely applying it to their entire careers.
bojangles1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 08:30 PM #55
NSB's Golden Boy

Quoted: 1880 Post(s)
Canelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond reputeCanelo and GGG has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,005.00
Total Points: 10,600.00
Back at you, man! - anthonydavid11 Kigali is terrible.  Nice way to call him out on his BS. - anthonydavid11 Thanks, brother - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojangles1987 View Post
Ward fought very dirty against Kessler, Bika, and in the Kovalev rematch. No matter how much I like him as a fighter, I won't deny that.

But if you try to make the case that he always fought like he did in those fights, you're wrong. You're just plain wrong. It's like saying Mayweather spent his whole career running and fighting boringly. You're taking your frustrations of a couple fights and falsely applying it to their entire careers.
thats the truth ,he was great fighter but dirty at some points and that leaves some bitterness in many ppl ,unfortunetly when Ward name will be mentioned many people will think about this dirty moments.
Canelo and GGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2018, 09:48 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,200.98
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-Wolf View Post
lmao kid I'm referring to important history you clearly haven't been around for.
I was at the Calzaghe-Kessler fight, kid. So I’ve probably been around for a lot more fights than you. Armchair fan. You claim to be from Cupey Alto too lol I’ve seen that fighters favorite son live more time than you and no TV doesn’t count. Typical armchair fan trying to puff out a “hardcore chest” but are just another casual armchair fan.

Last edited by chrisJS; 10-07-2018 at 09:55 PM.
chrisJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 12:34 AM #57
This One Can See

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
A-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeA-Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 12,481.08
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil You're a very knowledgeable poster - Freedom. Excellent pick on Matthysse - HaglerSteelChin You deserve a kick for your hatred of Wladimir - Weltschmerz good poster - sugarsmosley 
For my homey Wolf - Mike D You know your stuff, great objective poster! - Booty Dew A good, knowledgable poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
I was at the Calzaghe-Kessler fight, kid. So I’ve probably been around for a lot more fights than you. Armchair fan. You claim to be from Cupey Alto too lol I’ve seen that fighters favorite son live more time than you and no TV doesn’t count. Typical armchair fan trying to puff out a “hardcore chest” but are just another casual armchair fan.
"armchair fan."

You got the ticket stub from the fight, then?
A-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:04 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4559 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,200.98
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
"armchair fan."

You got the ticket stub from the fight, then?
I have the on-site program still, kid. I saw it the other day along with some other old programs from fights I went to. Trinidad-Mayorg was another for example.
chrisJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 01:33 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1938 Post(s)
jmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond reputejmrf4435 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,306.13

Quote:
No, the controversy around this subject is that Kessler had no chance of winning regardless of the headbutts yet the Calzaghe reputation preservationists try to make it seem like it was a factor.
It had to have been a "factor" man. He split Kessler eye open with a mean headbutt

Calzaghe is a much different fighter than Kessler
jmrf4435 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 02:12 AM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2027 Post(s)
stealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond reputestealthradon has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,568.27

Quote:
It's this sort of crying I've been referring to. ^^^^^

Ward annihilated Kessler, idiot.
By making him blind. Explain why Ward rejected a career high payday for a rematch against Kessler in Copenhagen.
stealthradon is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, ggg, ward

User Tag List