Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you bang Caitlyn Jenner's fiance?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man i don't know how to feel about this.
    Very confusing to the average hetro.

Comment

On a second look you can tell this chick used to be a man.
      She has manly looking facial features.

Comment

DramaShow would

Comment

Trannies stepping their game up. Men are already better at woman in everything else, sports, science, business, why wouldnt they be better at being women than women are? Most american women look like Rosie Odonald.

Cant wait until its socially acceptable to bang trannies and you aint got to work hard to hide it, they get all pissed off if they realize you are trying to keep them on the down low.

I was born like one generation too early.

Comment

This is some ****en weird ****.

It's fiancee a trans also?
            Last edited by Quiksilva; 10-03-2018, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Depends on how feminine the voice is and how well the genitalia swap has gone if it hasn't got balls and is pumped with estrogen then I'm getting up inside that chit. Alcohol or not.

Comment

So he turned into a science project just to bang another science project?? wtf??..and people say this isnt a mental disorder??

Comment

Originally posted by Introspective View Post
                  Depends on how feminine the voice is and how well the genitalia swap has gone if it hasn't got balls and is pumped with estrogen then I'm getting up inside that chit. Alcohol or not.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                    Trannies stepping their game up. Men are already better at woman in everything else, sports, science, business, why wouldnt they be better at being women than women are? Most american women look like Rosie Odonald.

Cant wait until its socially acceptable to bang trannies and you aint got to work hard to hide it, they get all pissed off if they realize you are trying to keep them on the down low.

I was born like one generation too early.
                    Your name fits you very well.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      But she's sophia now bro not Steve and to be fair if the grunt in that photo had long hair most would think thats a. 4/10 woman

Comment

Working...
                      X