No announcement yet.

Manny got robbed,Kovalev got robbed,GGG got robbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    That's weird because 0% thought Pacquaio won against Floyd so you aren't even in the minority on that one.
    that's not true i'm riding with holyfield! we both know the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      a poll with 5000 people is not speaking for even one county worth of people for crying out loud...lol
      oh you wanted all million people who saw the fight to vote? that's not how polls work larry

Comment

Pacquiao did get robbed by Top Rank. he have no money left.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          oh you wanted all million people who saw the fight to vote? that's not how polls work larry
          So the poll means nothing, what point is it proving

Comment

cause all 3 of them got robbed at some point, is it really that shocking that people complain?

Comment

every single poll shows kovalev a landslide victory over ward and of course larry finds a way to completely ignore that. 5000 people is a pretty good sample size for a boxing poll but oh well keep your head in the sand

Comment

People dispute what is disputable in their minds. It's based on their bias in some cases. Take Joshua vs Povetkin. AJ stopped him clearly, but the haters say that Povetkin gave him trouble and he shouldn't have. Alexander may be getting older, but he's still a dangerous fighter and he was Joshua's mandatory. Those same haters say nothing about Ortiz nearly KO'ing Wilder. They just say that Wilder weathered the storm and defeated King Kong.
                Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 09-24-2018, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                  Larry, take that W and shut up. You keep making threads asking for respect for those fighters, and making threads about it. The fighter you wanted got the W, so take it and go.
                  Take what W??? What did i win???

Comment

the first ward fight was close but most people thought kovalev won, including me. i was there, and you will not find a more involved andre ward fan on this forum. 12 round fight with a knockdown, guy who got dropped has gotta make it up and i didn't feel like ward won enough rounds to do that. so did most media, and almost every fan in the building but those cards are not perfect because it's tough to see from anywhere but ringside [you can give a better card from home than you can from the bleachers, and honestly, i've gotten better seats at home than i did in some cases when i had credentials and sat on press row.]

second ward fight was an asskicking, the boxer had figured out the puncher and was tattooing him. yeah, the stoppage was BS and time should have been given to kovalev, but he was getting stopped anyway and you know it. he'd been figured out.

as for canelo, the first fight rubbed people the wrong way because of the bogus scorecard that had canelo up by something like 8 rounds. so they called it a robbery. in reality that was a close fight with an awful, blatantly corrupt scorecard.

regarding the second canelo fight, people are being unreasonable. canelo and GBP have gotten a huge backlash for conduct over the years [we can start with byrd's scorecard,] and it's led to a lot of people becoming emotionally hijacked and unable to score a boxing match. for starters, a close fight is not a robbery. that was a close fight and the scorecards reflected that. one judge had a draw, two had canelo ahead. i thought canelo looked the better fighter, that golovkin looked old, and took his first beating. golovkin and his trainer knew he lost. golovkin booked it right out of the ring FFS, and abel SAID HE LOST.

vegas odds are going to reflect all of this, mark my words. golovkin will be a sizable underdog in the next fight. maybe as far as 2-1.
                    Last edited by New England; 09-24-2018, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      Take what W??? What did i win???
                      You didn’t win nothing. Your fighter was gifted one.

Comment

Working...
                      X