Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90% of the press scored the fight for Golovkin.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abovetheclouds View Post
    You've been on here since 2007 and unfortunately that probably means that you're an adult?

It's just my opinion and opinions are like *******s, everyone has got one.

Now grow the **** up you baby.
    F that! You cornballs NEVER listen to me so take your L like a man! LMMFAO!!

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      You shouldn't of drank
      Shouldn't have*

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I cannot at all understand how Alvarez could have won this.
        and this is coming from a guy with ward in his avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          and this is coming from a guy with ward in his avatar!
          That's IT, Daggum!

Your azz is officially on timeout!

Friggin brutal today!

Comment

90% of the press don't know sh about boxing. We've witnessed some robberies in this forum however this fight isn't ont of them. The fight was very close with the judges favouring the aggresor in the close rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
              I'm kind of glad to see this because at least it means I wasn't crazy and was seeing things, but on the other hand I'm not glad because it makes it look more likely that yes, the judges let everyone down again. Calling it a robbery is probably too strong but at the same time Canelo always gets the close calls, every time. There's no way it's a coincidence.
              100%

And by everything I’ve seen most fans had Golovkin winning the fight. I have had about 20 people in Mexico come up to tell me they thought Golovkin won.

In the end if someone saw the fight they need to make their own determination. Said this before and I’ll say it for ever.

Anybody who really thinks Canelo and Golovkin are getting equal shakes in Vegas are either naive or full of it.

All that said great fight. Both guys fought great.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                90% of the press don't know sh about boxing. We've witnessed some robberies in this forum however this fight isn't ont of them. The fight was very close with the judges favouring the aggresor in the close rounds.
                I’ll take the sum of press row vs. three Vegas judges any day. In the end I’ll make my own determination who won.

Comment

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                  That’s why they are press and not boxing judges.
                  Huh? Probably because all of them get paid more to do press than judge.

They aren’t press row because they couldn’t be judges.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    abel sanchez had it a draw , and says he has no problem with canelo getting the win... i had it a draw too...
                    by the way 90pct saw a close fight that could have gone either way, the same as the 3 official judges, close fights are no robberies, no funny scorecards this time...
                    I do not say robbery. But when few people actually had it for Canelo, yes a lot will say it could have gone either way but their actual scorecards show a draw or one guy winning then it becomes clearer that there is some level of favoritism for one fighter.

It was a great fight!

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                      No, that's not how it works. If Canelo actually won, you would expect a lot of boxing analysts picking him winning. But very few did and majority had it the other way around.

That's how statistics work. Evidence show it was seen as a close fight but with a clear winner. Golovkin.
                      Right. The judges were yet again outliers vs. press and fans. How that happens twice, we know exactly why.

Comment

Working...
                      X