Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rapper XXXTentacion Shot In Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His music was actually good and I usually don't give these new pill popping rappers a chance. but he was nice.

Seems like a planned hit. they could've taken his car but didn't. I'm sure the murder was caught on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I can imagine two country music dudes out banjo’ng each other for bragging rights and rodeo creadability!
      true. hicks need to save face too

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        I never listened to his music except for his first song that blew up. But I was actually shocked by this. Of all the annoying ass holes in rap I wouldn’t expect him to get killed
        You have sht taste lol
        Take that selfie stick outa your ass ya millenial phag

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          You have sht taste lol
          Take that selfie stick outa your ass ya millenial phag
          What part of “ I never listened to his music” don’t you understand you dork?

Comment

"Everyone dies in their dreams" is a cool track
            Last edited by Beercules; 06-18-2018, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Don’t know, don’t care

Comment

wow this is legit shocking. I mean its always a shock when a celebrity dies, but XXX wasn't even a gangster rapper or trapper, nothin, he wrote a lot of depressing **** and some of it is decent too. Would never have expected him to get killed, if anything that Takashi dude like everyone else been saying, or someone like that but this is shocking. Way random

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  wow this is legit shocking. I mean its always a shock when a celebrity dies, but XXX wasn't even a gangster rapper or trapper, nothin, he wrote a lot of depressing **** and some of it is decent too. Would never have expected him to get killed, if anything that Takashi dude like everyone else been saying, or someone like that but this is shocking. Way random
                  Yeah it's ****ed up.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    I barely knew who this guy was but I was aware of the various fights and beefs he had. That's all I really heard about him actually. He had a way of getting into dangerous situations seemingly. Shocking? That wasn't my reaction.

Comment

Stuuuupiiiiid was my initial reaction... still is.... stuuuuuuupid...

How many rappers are really good/great?

Lil skinny azz dudes shouldn’t be calling anyone out, they should just focus on their own music, acting, job, whatever.

Comment

Working...
                      X