Macron to Congress: There is no planet B

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
    With whom do you disagree. Trump??
    With the title cause Mormons believe they get their own planet when they die.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      You need proof to back that up.

When you go looking, you'll find that we had over a decade of no warming, despite record levels of CO2 released during those same years.

Care to try and explain away that one too?
      There is no thing to explain away because what your saying is incorrect. Temperatures are increasing dramatically all over the world. Let's see your proof of what you are claiming since you brought it up. The oceans which are a more stable collector of energy have been getting warmer every year for the past 50 years. That is one of the reasons that Antartica is being eroded from warm sea water running under the ice shelf.

https://insideclimatenews.org/news/03102017/infographic-ocean-heat-powerful-climate-change-evidence-global-warming

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/feb/27/arctic-warming-scientists-alarmed-by-crazy-temperature-rises

Now let's see your evidence that global temperatures are stable.
      The last hurricane season was bad expect the same this year

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
        With the title cause Mormons believe they get their own planet when they die.
        Oh boy....

Comment

OK believe what you want.
          He cited facts.

You do know that, don't you?

Comment

He cited facts.

You do know that, don't you?
            That North America was in an ice age and covered with ice. Yeah I know that. Your point is????

Comment

There is no thing to explain away because what your saying is incorrect.
              Actually it was correct.

Global temperatures collected in five official databases confirm that there has been no statistically significant global warming for the past 17 years, according to Dr. John Christy, professor of atmospheric science and director of the Earth System Science Center at the University of Alabama Huntsville (UAH).

Christy's findings are contrary to predictions made by 73 computer models cited in the United Nation’s latest Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Fifth Assessment Report (5AR).

Christy told CNSNews that he analyzed all 73 models used in the 5AR and not one accurately predicted that the Earth’s temperature would remain flat since Oct. 1, 1996.

Source, full article:
              https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...bal-warming-17

Next time, don't say someone is incorrect without first asking them for a source citation.

Temperatures are increasing dramatically all over the world. Let's see your proof of what you are claiming since you brought it up.
              As shown above, that is a false statement, as per the proof I provided.

So now we are back to you explaining how we had no warming when we were simultaneously having record CO2 emissions......

After we settle this point, I'll move on to the rest.
              (A word of advice, I'd retract the hurricane season talking points, as those have also been the source of many failed predictions on your side's end. But do as you will, assuming we first settle the point on the table)

Comment

That North America was in an ice age and covered with ice. Yeah I know that. Your point is????
                We're already arguing one point, but since this is another point folks touting the hoax can't ever seem to adequately address, I'll bite.

Since we know that ice melted long, long ago, can you explain how the earth warmed enough to melt all that ice when there were few humans around, and those humans weren't emitting CO2 via things like factories, fossil fuels, and driving cars with evil V8 engines?

Comment

Also, why would you tell him to "believe what you want" when he, according to you, only spoke facts?

Comment

Actually it was correct.

Global temperatures collected in five official databases confirm that there has been no statistically significant global warming for the past 17 years, according to Dr. John Christy, professor of atmospheric science and director of the Earth System Science Center at the University of Alabama Huntsville (UAH).

Christy's findings are contrary to predictions made by 73 computer models cited in the United Nation’s latest Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) Fifth Assessment Report (5AR).

Christy told CNSNews that he analyzed all 73 models used in the 5AR and not one accurately predicted that the Earth’s temperature would remain flat since Oct. 1, 1996.

Source, full article:
                    https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...bal-warming-17

Next time, don't say someone is incorrect without first asking them for a source citation.

As shown above, that is a false statement, as per the proof I provided.

So now we are back to you explaining how we had no warming when we were simultaneously having record CO2 emissions......

After we settle this point, I'll move on to the rest.
                    (A word of advice, I'd retract the hurricane season talking points, as those have also been the source of many failed predictions on your side's end. But do as you will, assuming we first settle the point on the table)
                    I already provided proof that global temps are rising in my links. You chose to ignore them..

Comment

We're already arguing one point, but since this is another point folks touting the hoax can't ever seem to adequately address, I'll bite.

Since we know that ice melted long, long ago, can you explain how the earth warmed enough to melt all that ice when there were few humans around, and those humans weren't emitting CO2 via things like factories, fossil fuels, and driving cars with evil V8 engines?
                      Because the earth goes through natural reocurring warming and cooling cycles. Again your point is???

Comment

Working...
                      X