Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote in here if you are tired of May - Pac negotiations and fight etc...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote in here if you are tired of May - Pac negotiations and fight etc...

Vote my brothers and sisters and say why!
    Yes, been going on since 2009
    93.75%
    No, I like the suspense and wait
    6.25%

YES!!!!!!! Because we never seem to really know what the f**k is going on????

For instance, RIGHT NOW, is Pac about to sign on to fight Miguel Cotto at 147, or his he negotiating with Floyd, like Floyd's assisstant claimed. The whole saga is......"What the f**k is going on???"

They should have Live FACE OFF negotiations on HBO. We could have Arum, koncz, Pacquiao, Roach, and Deboeuf on one side......than Haymon, Ellerbe, Shcaefer, Floyd, and Roger on the other side. We could invite thar federal judge who mediates negotiations, and than negotiate the fight. Than we'd know what the hell is going on.

Comment

Just like to add, I would pay even 100 dollars to watch the fight. Heck in 2009 I thought Pac had a 40% chance, but he seems to have declined and also the JMM fight he did worse than the other 2. I feel he will lose, yet I think he will give May the best challenge anyone else can at 147. (If Pac is hungry and goes wild)

Yet, thread after thread, article after article, it has left me thinking if it doesn't happen, I aint bothered but mvoe the F on.

2009 was a bad time for NSB when this happened. It looks like another Pac and May internet gang thing all over again.

Just make the damn fight mofo's!

Comment

Î'm sick to death of that mess!!!....the 2 dudes lack honor and integrity....and on top of that, they have a mental control over a bunch of other ppl....those other ppl will then argue, fuss, get racial and personal while defending actions that lacked honor and integrity....example, May 5th is booked and we've waited forever to get this fight.....but some how dudes found honor in arguing that fight be pushed back.....call outs wasn't call outs...vacations were more important after spending 2 yrs on the sideline....blood tests became some great big problem.....like take the ****in blood and lets fight...but no, we have cut offs and all types of madness....then dudes wil argue for their dude's ego....like who is he to dictate terms to my man?!?....smh.....its getting really corny!!

Comment

I think I have actually got to the point where I have lost interest, as a boxing fan naturally I want the biggest possible fight in the sport to happen but it has dragged out for so long I have just grown tiresome and no longer care.

Also both sets of fans are now intolerable if they weren't to start with.

Comment

its ridiculous...they run the risk of having people stop caring...its an insult to al the great fighters of the past who stepped up and GOT IT DONE, they made the deal so they could get the fiht...Mayweather and Pac dont even attend each other's fights to drum up interest, thats INSANE to me...Mayweather Pac attending each other's fights would be a HUGE way to drum up huge interest...

Comment

I'm done with floyd and manny

Comment

The whole situation has made me lose a lot of respect for both guys Manny and Floyd are prima donnas in my eyes they simply don't make boxers like they used to.....

Comment

I'm sick and tired of this bullshizz. All they doing is sending some stupid messages, Arum said this, Floyd said that, Pac said the other and than Arum said this blah blah blah, they are just playing with fans......this been going on for 3 years now......just put the damn gloves on and fight already

Comment

it's totally ridiculous. but for me, the most annoying part of the whole situation is the 2 fan bases. on this front page alone there's like 3 threads about the purse split. the fanboys act like they're getting some of that cash lol

Comment

Working...
                    X