"don't say we were hired because of our race"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    coming from you.......

Yea coming from me. The guy you constantly following around, posting in all my threads, dry snitching.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Yea coming from me. The guy you constantly following around, posting in all my threads, dry snitching.
      smdh @ ''constantly''......

dont get your feelings felt now, bruh

or have you constantly felt this way ?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        Theres nobody to give reparations to. All the slaves are dead.

If every Asian immigrant that comes into the US can get rich in less than a decade, there shouldn't be a problem for black ppl who are actually born in America.

Stop complaining and making excuses. Nobody is holding you back except you.
        But then again in recent years the US Government is giving 12 million dollars to Jews for surviving the holocaust, but the government can't give that money to the descendants of slaves who were exploited and stripped from their culture for 400 years??
        https://www.jta.org/2015/10/01/news-...aust-survivors

Comment

Originally posted by VNDERB0SS View Post
          But then again in recent years the US Government is giving 12 million dollars to Jews for surviving the holocaust, but the government can't give that money to the descendants of slaves who were exploited and stripped from their culture for 400 years??
          descendants deserve 0 for what happened to their ancestors. That is an entitled way of thinking that would be the downfall of any country.

The only way to get money should be through hard work and talent. Not from your grandparents, uncles, parents, sisters or brothers. It should be fruits of your own labour.

Comment

Originally posted by VNDERB0SS View Post
            PTI .....

pick cotton and get the whip if you rebel or become lab experiments before getting cooked.......hhhhmmmm

neither descendants deserve monies but slavery cant really compare.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              Theres nobody to give reparations to. All the slaves are dead.

If every Asian immigrant that comes into the US can get rich in less than a decade, there shouldn't be a problem for black ppl who are actually born in America.

Stop complaining and making excuses. Nobody is holding you back except you.
              No excuses.....don't need it....just deserve it. Everyone got it but us, period.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Do you know why the Rooney rule was instituted?

You aren't serious are you? You can't possibly believe this. So you're saying before 1961 the reason black people weren't getting those good union jobs was because they weren't qualified? Places that would not hire black people, and had an all white workforce, was because all those white people were more qualified than black people?
                Unions were CREATED post slavery for the sole purpose of preventing the hiring of said blacks with a better skill set for lower wages.

Comment

PTI .....

pick cotton and get the whip if you rebel or become lab experiments before getting cooked.......hhhhmmmm

This is the most deliberately ignorant reply I've seen thus far....I guess you haven't seen photos of burned, hanged blacks (among other things). This is why we need reparations - to get as far away from people like you as possible.

Comment

PTI .....

Here's a small sample.

branding
                    mutilation
                    dismemberment
                    castration
                    the four posts
                    the torture of the ladder
                    the hammock
                    the torture of the collar
                    and the classic....
                    burn a little powder in the arse of a n*****

It isn't about comparing atrocities, but you sound real stupid and ignorant, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                      This is the most deliberately ignorant reply I've seen thus far....I guess you haven't seen photos of burned, hanged blacks (among other things). This is why we need reparations - to get as far away from people like you as possible.
                      That dude is not only the biggest racist around, but also the biggest moron. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X