Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-17-2018, 08:29 AM #51
One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 11843 Post(s)
Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 580,113,099,781,733.38
Total Points: 100,001,000,681,213,188,374,528.00
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

''ill not tolerate the shaming of shapeless sex goddesses !!!!!''
Elroy The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:15 AM #52
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 9972 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 198,985,127,693,338,751,795,200.00
Total Points: 198,985,127,693,438,744,002,560.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elroy The Great View Post
i dunno who he is and dont wanna know
Careful. That stick thin boy is Cara Delavingne, New England's favorite world class supermodel. The bone structure of her face, doe.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:16 AM #53
One Hit Wonder

Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 Elroy, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, he spells fuck like fuh-nuck, theres no need-to-be-a-faggot, REFRAIN, hey Elroy Letoy why are u gay? - HAMMER77777 
AAAAAAAA, shaaaad aaap! - Plier88888 Everyone Knows its an alt, dumbass.  Genius.  I made this because Hammer77777 was permabanned by a racist mod.  If I was trying to be incognito would I choose Plier88888?   Sheesh.  Its obvious that its Hammer's alt til I get that account restored. - Plier88888 stay in your lane motherfuker before i put u back in it - Plier88888 please forgive me, i think ur a cool dude. - Shaolin Sword enjoy your bad RACIST idiot. Keep spewing racism and more will come. - Shaolin Sword 
You're a good poster and contributor to this site - desktop 0 I have no problem with you - desktop 0 I have no problem with you. Desk Flop - anthonydavid11 can't green. here's something green ;) - Turd Best Ever For being homosexual. - ShoulderRoll 
So glad I struck a nerve ;) - Boxing Goat Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Smoov, bruvva - Tony Trick-Pony Cleaning up this mug... - Tony Trick-Pony USA USA USA - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Careful. That's New England's favorite world class supermodel. The bone structure of her face, doe.
nah. i gotta read from him.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:29 AM #54
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 9972 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 198,985,127,693,338,751,795,200.00
Total Points: 198,985,127,693,438,744,002,560.00
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
It's not fiction
They are really trying and are open about it

Yeah I know
One in Sweden
One in China

Apparently one on Mars hahaha

Scary fact:
At the one in Sweden they have a statue of the God of destruction

The cern logo is 666

Check it out
They actually had a mock human sacrifice at CERN, in front of a statue of Shiva the goddess of destruction.

You need an access pass to get on the premises so it makes you wonder what exactly is going on over there.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 09:39 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3977 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,011,020,372,863,770,165,248.00
Total Points: 74,011,020,372,863,768,068,096.00
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

I'd **** the **** out of Natalie Portman.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:31 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3362 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 239,005,314,245,229,751,042,048.00
Total Points: 239,005,315,245,229,771,587,584.00
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
wow....you managed to not call me [email protected]

oops, you did. still not clever.

real men have standards.

now, go
yourself silly to as many shapeless, borderline male, cvnts your desperate heart desires while i continue to piss and puke on them....

i dunno who he is and dont wanna know
i dont have to
Ur doing pretty good at making urself look like one

So ur saying if those stick looking actress gave themselves to u for a free bang you would refuse??????
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 01:59 PM #57
One Hit Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
i dont have to
Ur doing pretty good at making urself look like one

So ur saying if those stick looking actress gave themselves to u for a free bang you would refuse??????

''all women are beautiful, you brute !!!!!''

what a dumb question......i find body extremes to be disgusting. i, as in me. why in the fnck would i have anything to do with something i find disgusting ?!?!?!?

there is only 1 body extreme exception that ill forgive....see if you can spot it

stick 'figures' and beached whales are, imHO, DISGUSTING.
Old 03-17-2018, 02:13 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3362 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 239,005,314,245,229,751,042,048.00
Total Points: 239,005,315,245,229,771,587,584.00
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:

''all women are beautiful, you brute !!!!!''

what a dumb question......i find body extremes to be disgusting. i, as in me. why in the fnck would i have anything to do with something i find disgusting ?!?!?!?

there is only 1 body extreme exception that ill forgive....see if you can spot it

stick 'figures' and beached whales are, imHO, DISGUSTING.
Wait did u just refuse to bang natalie portman?

DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 02:14 PM #59
Scarface

Quoted: 4770 Post(s)
*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute*TonyMontana* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 4,159,867,571,911,793,836,032.00
Total Points: 4,333,867,571,911,794,360,320.00
Happy Easter, man. Hope you have an awesome weekend. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX You're a pu.ssyslayer. Much respect. - punchr So true... - anthonydavid11 You a good sport:fing02: - -jose- 
Great poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 much respect big brother - punchr :beerchug: - -jose- good for your stinking azz.   :rofl: - Kuyukut 
your azz is too loose so i bought you another one - Kuyukut another one, bud! - Kuyukut one more? - Kuyukut damn, more...? - Kuyukut you ask for it - Kuyukut 
for your wife - Kuyukut ok, ok, for your nose!   :rofl: - Kuyukut this one for your right nostril - Kuyukut for your ear - Kuyukut Because the heart was way too gay. Everything'll be okay, dude. - P.K Dionysus 

DoubleLeft Hook and Elroy is great haha
*TonyMontana* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 02:21 PM #60
One Hit Wonder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
Wait did u just refuse to bang natalie portman?

youre not only desperate but you must be blind. i gave you pictures depicting my preference and you still have to ask if id have sex (free or otherwise) with stick 'figures' ?!?!?!?!?

nathan allman isnt my type.

Share This With Friends

Tags
annihilation, movie, natalie, portman

User Tag List