Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Hurt Golovkin in The Tenth, I Was Close To Stopping Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    that dumb kid is on the other thread saying all sorts of silly shht

it's just the same bunch of fools every Golovkin thread
    I'm gonna make a killing off the rematch,canelo is +140 & ggg is -160 I am going to bet on Canelo & also the over & probably a parlay with Wilder vs Ortiz also. Who do you have in that fight?

Comment

• Canelos is sounding as delusional as Khan these days. He needs to talk himself into having the balls to do it again. Canelo and his fans are goofy. I mean ******ed. I see GGG taking him out this time because Cantyello will go after him and get caught and then BOOM BOOM out go the lights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        LMao, that punch landed on the side of ggg head, at the point of impact, you can see the sweat flying off ggg head and ggg glove clearly missing canelos punch. At the very end of the gif, you can clearly see canelos glove in between ggg gloves and behind the guard.
        The bottom line IT DIDN'T EVEN PHASE GGG. Canelo is delusional. And getting his b*tch ass KOd this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
          All I've been saying that most on here dont understand is that the only thing canelo needed to do to have won by a landslide was to throw a few more punches per rd & it wouldn't have been the very close fight it was & im confident hes going to condition himself differently now that he says ggg didn't have the power he expected,I expect him to come in lighter & put on a clinic thats my honest opinion.

Whoever thinks ggg won 8 rds & that a few of them couldn't have as easily gone to canelo as well in that fight is delusional. It was that kind of fight were ggg is getting credit for being busier but where it was apparent that a draw was likely because canelo was more effective so it balanced him being less busy.
          Kuchking, you really need to get off these boxing threads. You are sounding desperate and mental. Cantyello got his ASS HANDED TO HIM. He gets blown out this time I can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Do you even understand the rules????the belt line doesn't mean sh in the rules,wanna know why? Because fighters intentionally raise their shorts to try to get points taken if only hit in the lower gut/liver,thats why the beltline is actually lower than where the trunks begin,thats why before every fight the ref tells them anything below this line& points to whats usually below the very high trunks with pads in there the fighters use.

btw the gif your posting is a fcn joke,it CLEARLY lands,Learn the sport ffs before looking like a novice
            Kushking...you are a f*king CASUAL buddy. I was a pro judge and half the **** that comes out of that dented head of yours is FACTUALLY WRONG. Now get outta here. You're a ******. Case in point "below this line& points to whats usually below the very high trunks with pads in there the fighters use." What pads in where? You mean a CUP? You stupid ****. At least familiarize yourself with the equipment before you act like a "pro." Douche.
            Last edited by yoshik; 03-03-2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              The bottom line IT DIDN'T EVEN PHASE GGG. Canelo is delusional. And getting his b*tch ass KOd this time.
              IF you have the same amount of balls as the sh.it you talk, back it up by betting your accts that ggg ko canelo. I’ll bet you

Comment

Kushking...you are a f*king CASUAL buddy. I was a pro judge and half the **** that comes out of that dented head of yours is FACTUALLY WRONG. Now get outta here. You're a ******. Case in point "below this line& points to whats usually below the very high trunks with pads in there the fighters use." What pads in where? You mean a CUP? You stupid ****. At least familiarize yourself with the equipment before you act like a "pro." Douche.

oh my god

you are nothing but a fanboy clown yoshik

you prove it in every single post

anyone who believes that rubbish is a flat out mug

that is Lou_Cipher level rubbish right there

Comment

• if canelo want to knocked ggg out, he would need to born again haha. ggg chin is on the best in boxing. he is so strong gays

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    oh my god

you are nothing but a fanboy clown yoshik

you prove it in every single post

anyone who believes that rubbish is a flat out mug

that is Lou_Cipher level rubbish right there
                    I agree with you aft, but regardless if he a judge, ref, ex
                    Unified champ, sanctioning body president, or just a straight clown (which I believe is what he really is), a clean punch is a clean lunch here or in China. SO his dumba.ss saying he a “judge” lol had nothing to do with the fact that canelo landed that beautiful right hook to Gennadyo*****s temple

Comment

Fighters wear pads on the sides of their trunks you got that you ladyboy chasing d**sucking ass btch? Or are you such a fckn ****** you wanna keep making a fool outta yourself just because you wanna sound tuff in front of your fellow supremacist cuck homeboys you novice

Now learn your place at the bottom of my shoe & let this be a lesson to you to never talk outta your ass & get owned like the pathetic cuck who doesn't know a fckin thing about boxing & got exposed 4 the millionth time you pathetic know nothing NOVICE!
                      Last edited by kushking; 03-03-2018, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X