Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Anthony Joshua VS Deontay Wilder Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if aj comes in heavy again then im picking wilder ud. aj needs to drop down to 240, he is just so slow right now. its going to be a great fight, wilder with the reach, great 1-2, stamina and footwork vs aj combination punching and superior boxing iq.

Comment

no offense but this is a pointless master thread. wilder wont fight him, he has no track record of fighting anyone good. actions speak louder than words

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        no offense but this is a pointless master thread. wilder wont fight him, he has no track record of fighting anyone good. actions speak louder than words
        so signing and training to fight both povetkin and ortiz doesnt matter at all?

I know the fights didnt happen because they both failed their PED tests.....

but to say that wilder wont fight someone is nonsense he's proved that he's willing to get in there with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
          2 guys around the same level...1 American, 1 British...1 BIG FIGHT...

According to modern Boxing History, odds are the American wins 9 times out of 10 in fights of that nature.

Bet on Wilder. PayPal me 10% of your winnings. You're welcome...
          Now that's what I'm talking about man. you can't go wrong with PayPal I asked Lou Cipher if he would donate me funds on PayPal for being a top geezer. But he wasn't receptive of the idea to be fair.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

but to say that wilder wont fight someone is nonsense he's proved that he's willing to get in there with anyone.
            Correct. They mean feck all. Unless you are a wilder fangirl and then they become as good as wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
              I called it when I saw 40 year old Klitchko Drop Joshua in their fight ... If Deontay lands That right hand on Joshua he ain't getting up !
              U dunno shet.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

How many times you gonna respond to the same recycled argument, we all know Wilder didnt want Povetkin but was getting a career high purse so signed on, I've no idea what was happening with Ortiz but Sho made it pretty clear they were only paying for a top quality fight and not Stiverne so I think the explanation of facing Wilder is he had his hand forced ie no more creme puffs.

Comment

Originally posted by serious box View Post
                  Now that's what I'm talking about man. you can't go wrong with PayPal I asked Lou Cipher if he would donate me funds on PayPal for being a top geezer. But he wasn't receptive of the idea to be fair.
                  Lou comes from a deprived family, can't blame him really money is scarce in that family. Every cent they've seen has been earnt by his mom on her back and his old man on all fours with a pillow in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                    U dunno shet.
                    I know Hearn is in No hurry to put AJ in with Wilder any time soon Buddy boy .

Comment

I think Joshua will win this fight. Lots of people have gone off the deep end after they watched Stiverne get taken out. A sucker is born every minute, ready to buy into the hype. Wilder is being overhyped here. He's a good enough fighter that he might be able to pull the rabbit out of the hat, but he's not as good as the nut riders are suggesting. He does have good potential, but he's not there yet. AJ beats him at this stage.

Comment

Working...
                      X