Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much is a fair amount for rigondeaux to be paid for the rigondeaux fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is a fair amount for rigondeaux to be paid for the rigondeaux fight.

Much talk has been made here about purses, lowballing and princing yourself out in regards to this fight.

State what you deem is a fair purse what should get the fight to be made in your eyes.
    Purses from last saturday

Robert Guerrero ; 250000
    Omar Figueroa ; 250000
    Marcus Brown ; 100000
    Shawn Monaghan : 250000
    Adam kownacki ; 100000
    Arthur Szpilka ; 150000
    Miguel Berchelt ; 280000
    Takashi Miura ; 195000
    Sullivan Barrera ; 130000
    Joe Smith jr ; 160000
    Last edited by EL_GRINGO; 07-19-2017, 02:58 PM.

How much should Rigondeaux get for fighting himself? Nothing because nobody is interested in his old, boring ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionn View Post
      How much should Rigondeaux get for fighting himself? Nothing because nobody is interested in his old, boring ass.
      Yeah i messed the title up, it's for the Lomachenko fight

Comment

Fixed it so thanks i didn't notice at first lol

Comment

Anything between $300,000 and $500,000 should do it. The problem is it would be the Lomachenko show, because nobody cares about Rigondeaux. I know Rigo is looking to cash out but he just doesn't have the name to demand seven figures.

Comment

Shawn Monaghan : 250000
            I hope he invests that well. He won't be seeing that kind of payday ever again.

Comment

He turned down $500K offered by Todd Duboef in 2015 which Rigo himself dictated when he was calling out Loma on social media. So you have to assume he wants $1 mil or more.

Comment

700k for a Lomachenko fight. It's a little less what they were going to pay Salido. Besides it's a fight between two champions, it's also two weight classes above his natural weight. So 700k seems reasonable to me.

Comment

rigo should be paid 10 million for fighting himself

Comment

Strange words coming from a Slappy Joe fan

Comment

Working...
                    X