No announcement yet.

Cheating is fair against an alleged PED freak like Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
    Roy jones Jr alleged user, Shane Mosely- confirmed user... Mayweather- alleged failed tests... Let's go on and on about guys using when they all probably did... Yeah it's fine for Marquez to juice to the gills and almost kill the guy in the ring lol... The logic on some of you is beyond me.

Until somehow 24-7-365 testing is in place, there should not be 1 guy who can be 100% proven to be clean. These guys fight twice a year and train for like 16 weeks out of 52.. Do the math, that's lots of time to cycle on and off and not get caught. Only the dummies do honestly.
    I have no problem with anyone juicing. My problem is with hypocritical Pacquiao fans acting like their darling is the only one who isn't. They should keep their mouths shut about Marquez and take their losses like men instead of b1tching. In my opinion, both were juicing which made the playing field even. They are in no position to make baseless accusations.

You're the one who seems to be struggling with simple logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
      He is using PED's based on What? Moving up in weight?

Why not focus on PROVEN cheaters such as Mosley, Holyfield, Peterson, Berto, Toney instead?

Funny how Pacquiao is the PED abuser yet Those who test positive for steroids have none of the characteristics of Pacquiao's career. If steroids are so great why didnt Berto suddenly move up 8 divisions? Steroids are OVER RATED!

Everyone knows the Philippines have the best PEDS.

Even Manny himself admitted to using METH as a young fighter on his way to becoming champ.
      https://www.google.com/amp/globalnew...crackdown/amp/

METH is a PED as per WADA.

My guess is somewhere along the line he switched to more powerful legal painkillers like lidocaine/toradol before the fight.

Comment

Comment

Working...
        X