No announcement yet.

Ali goes to war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacquia0 View Post
    Im not a communist nor do I sympathise with the ideology. I object to the murder and rape of innocent people though.
    Then you're b1tching about the wrong people: The rape and murder of innocent people are the Communists' stock in trade.

Poet

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
      I dont understand how history can so casually pass over something so serious and horrible like this.

Thank you for bringing this information to light.
      It's ignored because of politically correct liberals and a racist president Obama. Those people are the worst in the history of this country and maybe the world. Thet make Hitler look like a saint. Those nation of islam muslims ruined this country and they all should be shipped back to Africa if that's what they want. This country was great until those cowards came into the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by RFPROBOX View Post
        It's ignored because of politically correct liberals and a racist president Obama. Those people are the worst in the history of this country and maybe the world. Thet make Hitler look like a saint. Those nation of islam muslims ruined this country and they all should be shipped back to Africa if that's what they want. This country was great until those cowards came into the picture.
        you think Obamas few years in power have made these facts ignored, how do they make Hitler look like a saint?
        Last edited by RubenSonny; 03-27-2011, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RFPROBOX
          There was nothing racist about what I posted. Typical crybaby who thinks the world owes you something.
          I admit I read it wrong at first, its just stupid.

They are scum. I'm old ernough to remember the trash with their bow ties and bean pies. Obama is a closet Muslim who wasn't even born in the united states.
          So you cant explain how they are worse than Hitler then? So what if he wasn't born in the USA? Even if he is a closet Muslim what does that have to do with the NOI and you don't have any evidence to conclude that he has covered these facts up.

Comment

They are scum. I'm old ernough to remember the trash with their bow ties and bean pies. Obama is a closet Muslim who wasn't even born in the united states.
            Obama being a supposed 'closet Muslim' makes Hitler look like a saint ?.

Are we talking about the same Hitler here ?, funny tache, killed millions of people, genocide, ein Fuhrer, zeig heil and all that jazz ?, I think you might be getting him confused with someone else if you think Obama is worse then him.

Just Saying.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo View Post
              Obama being a supposed 'closet Muslim' makes Hitler look like a saint ?.

Are we talking about the same Hitler here ?, funny tache, killed millions of people, genocide, ein Fuhrer, zeig heil and all that jazz ?, I think you might be getting him confused with someone else if you think Obama is worse then him.

Just Saying.
              Thats not what I said.

Comment

So what if he wasn't born in the US? By law he shouldnt be president if he wasnt born in the US. That makes him a con artist and a sham. Him being a muslim has a lot to do with it. Thats why he protects the nation of islam. they are worse than hitler, the nazis, and the klan because they get a pass for being black. They think the world owes them something. You have to work hard to get what you want in this country. They still dont realize that. They are LAZY cowards.
                No one gives them a pass, its just no one cares about them because they are irrelevant now, I think your the only one who thinks what they did was worse than killing millions of people.

You have also no proof that Obama is protecting them other than your suspicions that hes a Muslim, which is extremely weak proof even if true, it just sounds like you've got some bottled up anger for no reason, maybe you should get out more or buy a stress ball.

Comment

I think you need to realize they were scum and still are just like Farkahan, Jessie and Al. Stop making excuses for the bad apples and race hustlers of America.
                  I'm not, I think Farakhan is an evil piece of ****, it doesnt stop your claims from being bogus, what does Jesse and Al have to do with anything.....I guess I was right.....you need to get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Jesus Christ, this is horrible. WTF?!?!?
                    Elijah actually thought he was a divine prophet and that he had the power to give and take life

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                      I dont understand how history can so casually pass over something so serious and horrible like this.

Thank you for bringing this information to light.
                      Your welcome

I can see why Ali biographers overlook it, otherwise they would have to start asking a lot of serious questions about Ali's involvement with such a insane cult

Comment

Working...
                      X