Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you gonna be a fat yank when you're older?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    I see you have one of those powerlifter type bodies right? You I guess would just have to be strict with your diet I guess but I started eating 1/4 a jar of peanut butter everyday and I don't even like peanut butter.
    por que?

I'm going to have an unavoidable small beer belly but still be smacking fools around.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I see you have one of those powerlifter type bodies right? You I guess would just have to be strict with your diet I guess but I started eating 1/4 a jar of peanut butter everyday and I don't even like peanut butter.
      Yea Im a big naturally I look quite a bit lighter than I actually am because I carry a lot of weight in my legs. I eat healthy enough food I just put away 5000 calories a day. Eventually its going to start turning to fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Maguire View Post
        Lets face it all the best food is junk food.

I hate eating healthy to stay in reasonable shape.

Every so often i just think **** it and eat junk for a few week and then eat really healthy, but sometimes i think is it worth it?.

I for one am definitely going to be a fat yank, with a beer belly and proud when i hit 40.

Hell naw!!!!!!!!!!!!

But only because I am Canadian.

Comment

Na,id rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon than become a greasy fat yank

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Yea Im a big naturally I look quite a bit lighter than I actually am because I carry a lot of weight in my legs. I eat healthy enough food I just put away 5000 calories a day. Eventually its going to start turning to fat.
            damn bro, I am 6'1, 215 or so, and I rarely eat more than 2500 calories. But then most of my work is cardio as opposed to strength.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              por que?

I'm going to have an unavoidable small beer belly but still be smacking fools around.
              The protein and caloric intake, its always a struggle to keep on weight for me and some peanut butters have 200 cal per TBL spoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                damn bro, I am 6'1, 215 or so, and I rarely eat more than 2500 calories. But then most of my work is cardio as opposed to strength.
                Then you dont work out hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabacho View Post
                  Then you dont work out hard.
                  lol you have no idea what you're talking about my man.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Maguire View Post

I'm talkin' eatin' this **** right here everyday.
                    No, haven't touched a McDonald's meal in 2 years.

And I get stomach cramps every time I pass by a McDonald's and get a whiff of that Deep Fry oil stench in the air.

No thanks.

Comment

And no, I don't think I'm gonna be fat, just may lose some youthful muscle mass, not that I'm shredded anyway.

I'm a cardio junkie, I can't go more than a day without getting out and going for a jog/interval running. As long as I'm healthy I plan on being a life long jogger/runner.

Putting back the treadmill together for winter season as I will be running inside more.

Comment

Working...
                      X