Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are the top 10 heavyweights based on their talent rather than record?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
    Brilliant. The thread is who has more talent, can you read ? You’re here telling us Haye is more skilled than Povetkin, Wilder more than Ortiz. You’re stupid, plain and simple.

What’s a ‘simelton’, sounds like something a simpleton would say.

Post the comment where I said Parker has better offensive capabilities than Klitschko. I’ll wait.....

Every time you quote me I humiliate you, you’re the one who’s being torn up.
    No DUMMY bc i added to MY criteria ,do you even know what that is ? lol

You lie on every thread you realize the forum doesn't erase posts right ? ,you dope !

Still waiting on your list which would be a howler thats why you wont do one .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-07-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

This thread is going in my signature, it’s morw amusing than TheBoxingXperts thread. This guy is a legend. Could they be one and the same, Man Jug’s are you TheBoxingFückwit ?
      greaseball666 is one of my favorite spastics on here, i love him

the ATG post of his still has to be ' AJ is already the GOAT' before he fought wlad

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        No DUMMY bc i added to MY criteria ,do you even know what that is ? lol

You lie on every thread you realize the forum doesn't erase posts right ? ,you dope !

Still waiting on your list which would be a howler thats why you wont do one .
        Why would I do one ? I’m having too much fun laughing at your own. Do you have Down’s syndrome ?

Comment

1 Povetkin
          2 Hrgovic
          3 Joshua
          4 Pulev
          5 Wilder
          6 Teslenko
          7 Dychko
          8 Ortiz
          9 Kownacki
          10 Kuzmin

Comment

Why would I do one ? I’m having too much fun laughing at your own. Do you have Down’s syndrome ?
            Thats what i thought .

Heres just ONE gem....

"Parker is an active champ, his punch output dwarves present Klitschko, with AJ's susceptibility to being dropped against genuine punchers for that reason alone Parker is as dangerous yet more imo. "

This is just one idiotic point you made , in the process ignoring Klitchko has power ,accuracy and the SKILL over Parker at any time . Probably even speed bc Parker is all around overatted to what he was thought of . You even thought Parker was worth the same $$ as Joshua ? You're literally beyond ******ed .... lol

Parker is better offensively than Klitchko doe ?
            Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-07-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              greaseball666 is one of my favorite spastics on here, i love him

the ATG post of his still has to be ' AJ is already the GOAT' before he fought wlad
              A new report shows New Zealanders have the wrong idea about the world around them.

These are the top 5 most ignorant countries in the world :

1. Mexico

2. India

3. Brazil

4. Peru

5. NEW ZEALAND

The world's most ignorant countries have been revealed in a new survey, which shows just how wrong we all are about what's going on around us.

The Perils of Perception survey showed that many people didn’t know the basic facts about issues such as inequality, immigration and obesity and it looked at the demographics of each of the 33 countries invovled and questioned people about them.

The survey, carried out by Ipsos MORI published its latest results this week.

The most ignorant country was Mexico, followed by India and Brazil taking*second and third place respectively.

The table did show some regional patterns, for example Latin American countries tended to be more inaccurate while European countries tended to be more accurate.

THIS EXPLAINS ALOT OF YOUR POSTS !

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                A new report shows New Zealanders have the wrong idea about the world around them.

These are the top 5 most ignorant countries in the world :

1. Mexico

2. India

3. Brazil

4. Peru

5. NEW ZEALAND

The world's most ignorant countries have been revealed in a new survey, which shows just how wrong we all are about what's going on around us.

The Perils of Perception survey showed that many people didn’t know the basic facts about issues such as inequality, immigration and obesity and it looked at the demographics of each of the 33 countries invovled and questioned people about them.

The survey, carried out by Ipsos MORI published its latest results this week.

The most ignorant country was Mexico, followed by India and Brazil taking*second and third place respectively.

The table did show some regional patterns, for example Latin American countries tended to be more inaccurate while European countries tended to be more accurate.

THIS EXPLAINS ALOT OF YOUR POSTS !
                Thats ironic, considering im not even a kiwi

btw that list is BS, america not in the top 3?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  Thats ironic, considering im not even a kiwi

btw that list is BS, america not in the top 3?
                  Youve already said where you're from ,try again !

It really wouldn't matter between you and Weiland you still would be using 2 % brain power .
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 12-07-2017, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Ortiz
                    Joshua
                    Povetkin
                    Wilder
                    Parker
                    Pulev
                    Bellew
                    H.Fury
                    Miller
                    Oscar Rivas

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                      I'm surprised none had Povetkin at no. 1 Tue dude is seriously talented with only his steroids allegations and size hindering him to be actually in the top of the division.

He's a short 1 dimensional brawler. He's had close fights with Huck, Chambers, and even Takam.

As much flack as AJ gets for practically shutting out Takam the scorecards weren't dead even after 8 like they were for Povetkin.

His fight against Wlad was also less competitive than Jennings, Fury, and AJ.

Comment

Working...
                      X