Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Parker: Anthony Joshua Fans Brainwashed, He Gets Flattened!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't mind parker selling fight.
    Josh needs to pay him well. As it maybe end of parkers career.

Comment

Joseph Parker is a very, very weak champion. He still deserves more respect than Anthony Joshua and Matchroom are giving him though. David Higgins is a junkie living in a fantasy land.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishkie View Post
        All you do is trash everyone out as clueless, and you know everything.. Wind ya kneck in Shontae, u dont know ****..
        Is that really all I do Fishkie, are you sure I don't do other things as well?

And man, I'll give you credit for using 'kneck', that deserves a pat on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          Parker is mentally ill, seriously.
          What is it Parker has said ?

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            Wen t life and fdeath with furry. Not Tyson but Hughie.
            Define life and death, this should be interesting. As I recall Hughie promised a fourth found stoppage yet the moment he felt Parker’s power early he got on his bike the rest of the evening. Interesting concept going life and death with a guy who wanted to do anything other than fight !

Comment

Yea, ok then.Take your 30% and do it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                Define life and death, this should be interesting. As I recall Hughie promised a fourth found stoppage yet the moment he felt Parker’s power early he got on his bike the rest of the evening. Interesting concept going life and death with a guy who wanted to do anything other than fight !
                As i recall Fury got on his bike from the opening bell, he didn't even have to feel Parker's power.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
                  Maybe I was a little dramatic with language. But I meant close fight that could go either way. Or differing opinions by judges that they don't seem to agree they saw same fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    As i recall Fury got on his bike from the opening bell, he didn't even have to feel Parker's power.
                    Come on now ,Hughie couldn't escape Parkers offensive skill sets of big accurate power punching that even excelled Wlad Klitchko level . What fight were you watching ?

Comment

Its funny reading the Wilder fans on here claiming other fans are brainwashed

As for Parker, he's not the one to flatten Joshua
                      Last edited by LetOutTheCage; 12-06-2017, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X