Comments Thread For: Nathan Gorman Welcomes Daniel Dubois: He Knows Where I Am

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Would love to see this for the British next year. Really interesting fight

Not sure Frank would make it, but at least he has a stake in whoever wins, and plenty of time to rebuild the lose with both being so young
    Warren would be a fool to do that . An early loss would certainly effect Dubois perception . And i think the more experienced Gormon hands him one which is why the fight wont happen anytime soon. I really couldn't see DDD ready looking at his fights bc theres a clear cut difference right now ,one just looks more fluid and better trained .

DDD is 5 fights behind Gormon .
    Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-17-2017, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Juggernaut666 talking **** as usual. DDD flattens Gormon.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Your inner fanboy clouding your judgement as always .

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

He is hilarious i love him, utter mentalist who craves AJ's BBC though

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          Why are you responding to dumbium? You guys are only relevant when you argue with each other bc its for contention of number 1 dummy on the forum and usually entertaining back and forth debate between two mindless hand puppets going back and forth !

Why dont you argue with idiot number 2 with this quote below ,im bored and want a puppet show !

"Wlad plays with Parker before knocking him unconscious. Mismatch. " denium
          Last edited by juggernaut666; 11-17-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Nathan gonna get laid out by Dubois like his trainer was laid out by Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Would love to see this for the British next year. Really interesting fight

Not sure Frank would make it, but at least he has a stake in whoever wins, and plenty of time to rebuild the lose with both being so young
              Hopefully BT force his hand. Frank knows the days of feeding his fighters tomato cans for 3 years are over. BT won’t stand for that if they’re competing with Sky.

Although it makes sense to build Dubois v Gorman up a bit and have it later in 2018.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac
                Quote:

Originally Posted by denium

Yup, a complete fruitcake.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
                  Hopefully BT force his hand. Frank knows the days of feeding his fighters tomato cans for 3 years are over. BT won’t stand for that if they’re competing with Sky.

Although it makes sense to build Dubois v Gorman up a bit and have it later in 2018.
                  A lot depends on the management teams as well. An 0 might not mean anything to us, but it still has value. They wouldnt want to risk it without being well compensated.

Yeah i think later in 2018 is reasonable. Dubois if he beats Webb would be English champ. Maybe one of them can beat Sexton for the British, then make it after that.

Cant see it being for anything lower than the British belt.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Warren would be a fool to do that . An early loss would certainly effect Dubois perception . And i think the more experienced Gormon hands him one which is why the fight wont happen anytime soon. I really couldn't see DDD ready looking at his fights bc theres a clear cut difference right now ,one just looks more fluid and better trained .

DDD is 5 fights behind Gormon .
                    Gorman would get on his bike as soon as Dubois started throwing, he's no Tyson Fury who can box for 12 rounds against a big boxer/puncher like Dubois.

I'm not going to call you an idiot, just different opinions, and I actually rate Gorman, but he would get flattened by Dubois.

Comment

This one needs to ferment a bit. It would make for a fantastic old time British, EBU & Commonwealth title fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X