No announcement yet.

74 yrs.old Mike Jagger dating 22 yrs.old girlfriend Noor Alfallah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not against younger chicks, at all. Trust me, I actually prefer younger girls. And I think nothing's better than a young chick that has an "old soul" (I know so corny), but I'm talking about a 52 year difference bro lol.
    Idk I think its all relative to some degree honestly.

But I mean like I said there is more going on here cuz admittedly I've seen very few regular guys (non-rich, non-famous, non-f#cking icon's like Mick) pull off such a big age gap or girls interested in this wide a age gap with 70-something John Smith who greets people at Walmart part time or even some mildly successfully people lol.

So for sure its a tougher sell & there is less of a market for girls in there 20's who are into dudes into their 70's & hell maybe even dudes in there 70's still looking to bang girls in their 20's. But its not unheard of & there are a lot of people in the world. I think one of the things difficult for most people to grasp is everyone isn't looking for exactly the same thing they are, in a general sense I mean, when they feel like they are "whats normal". Normal is a lot less normal than people think.

Comment

she has AIDS

Comment

Jagger is an ugly mo-fo and always has been. If he had been a janitor or garbage man he wouldn't get as much puss as he'd had since the Stones came on the scene. And he's been singing like a 1950's black woman
        since 1962. **** him and the horse he rode in on. I don't care how "charming" he is, this chick is going for the
        celebrity of the situation and nothing else, obviously since she ran with Charlie Sheen too.

At this point in his life he's going to take over for Hugh Hefner...and old, sad codger trying to get it up
        with youngsters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
          Jagger is an ugly mo-fo and always has been. If he had been a janitor or garbage man he wouldn't get as much puss as he'd had since the Stones came on the scene. And he's been singing like a 1950's black woman
          since 1962. **** him and the horse he rode in on. I don't care how "charming" he is, this chick is going for the
          celebrity of the situation and nothing else, obviously since she ran with Charlie Sheen too.

At this point in his life he's going to take over for Hugh Hefner...and old, sad codger trying to get it up
          with youngsters.
          You sound jelly, old man

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
            You sound jelly, old man
            I actually had to look that one up. No, I'm not jealous.
            I've been hearing his black wannabe singing for 55 years and enough is enough. Charlie Watts retired from touring and the celebrity scene, so should Jagger.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              Yeah man, my mom is 63 and she grew up listening to the Stones lmao. But I don't think my mom would be very happy if I started dating Jagger though.
              Let's be honest no one would be happy except Shaolin.. he lives vicariously through other men's gay sex..
              But I bet Mick has a great game considering the band's logo..

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post

Mick likes them young and thick.
                Yeah, she looks like a real woman and not the Gollums you have always posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Girls don't dig the same sh^t as dudes. Or as often as dudes anyway I should say. Lotsa girls today had sh^tty childhoods & sh^tty parents, specifically fathers. Thats led to a lot of chicks who are searching for the approval of older dudes. Thats led to all these chicks looking for a daddy to f#ck. Sometimes that daddy can be 10, 20, 30 or in Mick's case 50 years older then the girl.

And also lets not act like this is purely a daddy issue anyway cuz its Mick f#cking Jagger ffs. Mick is a rich icon. And a charming mfer. Mick could talk your mom, who's been faithful to your dad since they've been married, into sucking his dick why your dad was out mowing the grass.
                  Exactly. On a primal level, men are programmed to be sexually attracted to 20 year olds. That doesn't stop.

Women... much more complicated, but again, it's Mick fuckin Jagger. All women that have reached sexual maturity in our lives would probably **** that dude. Cant hate the man for it.

Is that girl way too young? Yeah. Is she a consenting adult? Yep. Can consenting adults **** whomever they want? YEP.

Comment

Jagger isn't dumb. He's getting exactly what he wants out of this...some tight, young ass. If it means he spends a few shekels on her then so be it. As others have mentioned, who wants to romp around with a woman in her 70s if you can have a hot piece like this under you? He's clearly not looking for a life partner with substance and the values of a Southern Baptist housewife. He's a rock star, one of the biggest of all time, this is one of the perks of being a rock star. Enjoy it while you can.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                      No, just saying, being in these fake relationships with chicks more than half his age, that can't relate to him, or even talk about **** has to get old after a while.
                      :rfl::rfl: Ummm...been there...done that and it never got old.

Comment

Working...
                      X