Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Austin Trout Offers Miguel Cotto a Chance for Revenge in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His style is ALL WRONG for Cotto: Kahn, Bradley. Or go the Pac route.

Comment

Why do I feel like this won't happen and cotto will fight Brandon rios or some other past it can.

Comment

Cotto wants to fight shot undersized has beens or generally dudes who have no chance. He seems to be terrified of legit opponents, pretty sure everybody from 147-154 who hasnt a fight signed would fight Cotto. I hear there have been talks of him fighting Yoshihiro Kamegai next.

Comment

trout beats him again. two L's to trout would ruin cottos legacy. hes waiting for kirkland to feel better.

Comment

If Cotto wants an opponent that's not in Haymon's stable, then Demetrius "Boo Boo" Andrade is the man he's looking for!

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              Good to hear Trout is free from that Gaymon slave contract and can work out his own deals. He got better fights before he went Gaymon
              HE IS STILL WITH HAYMON MR OSCARINA LOVER.... KHAN AND JULIO ARE ALSO WITH HAYMON MR OSCARINA LOVER LMFAO..... GOLDEN GIRL ARE THE ONES WHO KEEP THEIR FIGHTERS IN SLAVE CONTRACTS LMFAO..... GET BACK TO SNIFFING OSCARINAS THONGS AMIGO....

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                TROUT IS THE BEST OPPONENT AMONG ALL THE BUMS ROC NATION KEEPS THROWING OUT THERE....
                Yeah, I heard Rios was a possible opponent. He can beat Trout and if he can't he should retire. Trout hasn't looked good recently and with Roach training him Cotto seems to fight better.

Comment

Not a bad thought. Would pay to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    Yeah, I heard Rios was a possible opponent. He can beat Trout and if he can't he should retire. Trout hasn't looked good recently and with Roach training him Cotto seems to fight better.
                    i actually thought Trout looked good enough against Charlo to deserve another good fight.... I doubt Cotto will choose him though!

Comment

Don't mind this fight at all. Different Trainer. The fight sells well enough. But I think Cotto is set on trying to get 1 more big payday before he is out. His next fight he is going to milk it and his last fight he will be a promotional free Agent he signs with GB and fight Nelo one more again.

Comment

Working...
                      X