Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you got hot easily and/or sweat profusely? what does it mean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you got hot easily and/or sweat profusely? what does it mean?

i've had this problem ever since i can remember. in P.E. i felt like i was the last kid to stop sweating and breathing hard after running a mile or doing any physical activity in moderate to hot weather.

i'm not overweight, but i wouldn't say i'm in shape either. i'm about 5'6, 5'7" on a good day and hover around 155-165 lbs. (150 is my goal)

i still suffer from this issue even in adulthood. today was pretty hot, i think it was like 85 but i was sweating like a mad man by the time i clocked in for work. the walk from the parking lot is not even half a mile. and when i did make it inside the AC was on but i still felt very hot until my core body temp cooled down and then i was ok. i'm always the guy fanning myself with papers because to me it's always hot but to others it's not that bad. i noticed that deep breathing helps my body's core temp cool down.

then later, i went for some in-n-out for lunch and downed a double-double meal (animal style burger). when i came back, again i started to sweat and my core temp felt hot and made me uncomfortable. i wonder if it's diet related? i'll admit my diet is extremely poor. i eat fast food at least once a day and i don't work out much these days.

i sometimes wonder if i have excessive sweat glands on my forehead. this is where it affects me the most, as my body stays relatively dry but is prone to stickiness in really hot weather. you know how fat people are always sweating on their forehead? that's how i am but i'm not obese like them. it sucks.

my shirt get drenched in sweat just from walking sometimes. when i'm working outside i see it dripping off me. it's annoying as shit. i read somewhere that deepthroating helps stop it a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
      i've had this problem ever since i can remember. in P.E. i felt like i was the last kid to stop sweating and breathing hard after running a mile or doing any physical activity in moderate to hot weather.

i'm not overweight, but i wouldn't say i'm in shape either. i'm about 5'6, 5'7" on a good day and hover around 155-165 lbs. (150 is my goal)

i still suffer from this issue even in adulthood. today was pretty hot, i think it was like 85 but i was sweating like a mad man by the time i clocked in for work. the walk from the parking lot is not even half a mile. and when i did make it inside the AC was on but i still felt very hot until my core body temp cooled down and then i was ok. i'm always the guy fanning myself with papers because to me it's always hot but to others it's not that bad. i noticed that deep breathing helps my body's core temp cool down.

then later, i went for some in-n-out for lunch and downed a double-double meal (animal style burger). when i came back, again i started to sweat and my core temp felt hot and made me uncomfortable. i wonder if it's diet related? i'll admit my diet is extremely poor. i eat fast food at least once a day and i don't work out much these days.

i sometimes wonder if i have excessive sweat glands on my forehead. this is where it affects me the most, as my body stays relatively dry but is prone to stickiness in really hot weather. you know how fat people are always sweating on their forehead? that's how i am but i'm not obese like them. it sucks.

You seem to worry too much about petty things...
      This may help you..............

Comment

Try training yourself to live without air conditioning and work out more.

The body is very adaptable.

I used to be overweight and I sweat a lot too. Sweat routines were one of my weight loss techniques. After about a year the heat didn't bother me at all anymore.

Comment

It means you are healthy, if you dont sweat much its not a good sign.

If you are nervous you will sweat too. But generally sweat is a good thing especially when working out or in summer just make sure to take a nice shower with soap

And drink plenty of water to rehydrate what your body lost in fluid.

Comment

sounds like heart failure. Go see a doctor.

Comment

Working...
            X