Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner To Mayweather: F*** You, Stop Talking Bad About Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hes actually making some good points, floyd is always friendly with him when they are around but takes jabs at him in interviews constantly.

Comment

I think Broner's the type of dude to talk some **** to Floyd after the Theophane fight. Will probably be more interesting than the fight itself.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post

He brings up J prince lmfao yall know why he brought that name up lol and he goes off on mayweather about his fakeness.

Broners a real dude, tells it how it is.

Thats not broner, thats Rick Ross.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
          Hes actually making some good points, floyd is always friendly with him when they are around but takes jabs at him in interviews constantly.

yeah hes right about that, if floyd dont like him then just be real about it and not fake when theyre around. I mean theres plenty of reasons to not like broner, mayweather has done some stupid chit too but broner is the only fighter i know of to intentionally upload pictures of his dick on instagram, lol just come on man

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            This one is much more entertaining.

Lol...he was handling the one guy so that other ***** had to get on his back...they were shook when he came to, hoping he was done.

Comment

I'm sorry, but Broner is just salty. When you're winning and on top, you can do whatever the **** you want.

Floyd could have wrapped money around Amber Rose's fingers, and had her shove them up his asz Kanye style if he wanted to, because he was good enough that he could get in the ring, and take care of business. Floyd has never once had to say "I'm still gonna party like a won!" or **** after losing.

Broner is unsuccessfully trying to play the Floyd, and now even Floyd is calling him out for it. This dude needs to realize its just not working, and go in a different direction.

Comment

LOl I just played the video and thats so lame. Holy ****! Floyd really made AB cried. The guy is a Floyd stan who cant believe Floyd (who is a selfish guy) doesnt give a **** abt him. Lol... how sad

Comment

Comments Thread For: Broner To Mayweather: F*** You, Stop Talking Bad About Me!

The war of words is back on, as retired former pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather Jr. and WBA junior welterweight champion Adrien Broner are once again on shaky terms.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Broner acts like a clown most of the time but he can be level headed when he wants to be.

I got to say adrian did make mayweather look stupid on how mayweather condemned him on the silly incident in Walmart where a 26 year old broner was throwing Change on the floor but a 34 or 35 year old mayweather was burning money in the club 4 or 5 years ago lol.

Comment

Surprise Surprise.

There's a fight happening between Broner and one of Floyd's fighters, a guy most people have never heard of or care about, so who better to actually get attention on it than Floyd himself?

If you guys believe this isn't a promotional set up then i have a bridge to sell you.

Comment

Working...
                      X